Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

R.I.P $300 digital camera

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by fasthumpman, Mar 18, 2006.

1. fasthumpman

fasthumpman Registered Member

sorry guys gotta vent just bought my camera with a best buy card tryin to build my credit and i go off roadin and somewhere along the way it gets lost. :mad:. guess its what i get for not havin any doors. WHY DO I OFFROAD WHY

2. 1985_K5_Silverado

1985_K5_Silverado 1/2 ton status

Velcro strap!

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

pocket!

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Oh, man.....I lost a $1000.00 camera, lenses, motor drive and about a dozen irreplaceable rolls of film shot when we were getting rid of our A-7D's and getting new A-10's! In central La., I was out getting photos of Eagles flying around. The straps holding the case to the sissy bar of my motorcycle broke somewhere off base..............sucked!!!

5. fasthumpman

fasthumpman Registered Member

haha that sucks. i dont know what'd happen if that camera was worth 1000 bucks that i lost. but the fancy gadget was in my pocket the entire trip but it was hot and i had on some fancy comfortable shorts and i think it might of ran off on me while i was climbin some hills. it dosnt help it was the size of a cellphone so im thinkin the next one i invest in will be bout the size of a brick and wrapped around my neck at all times. ill paint it construction orange and place a gps unit on it. ill build a 4 point roll cage for it and pad it with bubble wrap. yeh im pretty sad..........:( but after i think about it long enough i get really mad :mad: 300 bucks is alot of money for a broke kid like me! goodnight yall