Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Racing

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by retroblazer, Jan 11, 2006.

1. retroblazer

retroblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

OK Blazer race fans, we're at it again. We'll be racing in Laughlin,NV this weekend. We have drawn the number one starting position for Saturday's race. Our Blazer against five Broncos. We hope to redeem ourselves after dropping out of the Baja 1000 at race mile 297 of 704, with an hour lead over the rest of the field. www.rafforacing.com

2. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

Good luck, go kick some Bronco butt:wink1:

3. noahrob

noahrob 1/2 ton status Author

Ha,

This girl I work with just told me she is going to the truck races in Laughlin...I told her to root for you and sent her your website...maybe I can get her to show you her ti*s?!?

Good Luck!

4. George_Pimpdaddy

George_Pimpdaddy 1/2 ton status

5. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Friend of mine used to co-dog a Class 8 Sportsman '71 Chevy short-narrow in SCORE. One Barstow race a gal flashed them. He told me that was the fastest lap they EVER made out there. Driver wanted to get back quick for a another look.

Then there was the time a team I've crewed for had a LV Dancer hanging out in their pit. Dang if I didn't miss that race. She flashed the best of their compitition. Word was neither one of them was driving the truck b/c they were still looking at back her a 1/4 mile down course.

Good luck out there. I can't root for anyone as I know a couple of those EB drivers.