Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Racism

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Racist crap, I'm so sick of cry babys crying racism and turning around doing the same crap themselves. I do not judge a person by the color of thier skin. Okay, maybe I am racist, becouse I wouldn't want my sister dating a black guy, but then again, maybe it's the erea I grew up in. Now to get to my point. Here locally there is a black group seuing a white group over something, I don't know the details, just wasn't intrested. Now it's becoming a racist issue when race HAD nothing to do with it. That sh!t pisses me off. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Why do some people resort to that old retoric when things don't go thier way ??? It's a load of crap !!!!! No, I'm not personally involved, but I'm so sick of hearing about stuff like that.

2. AzzKicker

AzzKicker 1/2 ton status

Couldnt agree more. SOmetimes i feel like african americans are the racist ones. Of course it doesnt help any when they follow people like those tow f'king morons Jesse Jackson and Sharpton.

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    What I wanna know is why isn't there a "United White-Boy College Fund"?

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Not to mention that Farakahn guy. What pisses me off is that if your cauacasion, you are racist /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif . If your skin color is anything other, you are "acting out of oppression" /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif . Excuse me, but I personally don't remember oppressing anyone, so please quit "acting out" to me! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Racism is alive and very well in America. There once was a time and place for groups like the NAACP when people of color were given the short of the stick because some of the good ol' boys (and girls) were still holding onto the past. However now these groups are out of control. We don't have the same issues of now as we did in the 60's (and prior). They need to just go away because we can thank them for a degree of the racism we currently now have. It seems now all they want to do is pull the race card and turn everything into a match of crying and suing over color. Like they have chips on their shoulders over something that they personally can't let go of and have a personal issue with. I'm tired of it and wish people would grab a clue. It's at a point now where if you make a mistake and piss someone off and you happen to be white and the other person is not then they can pull the race card on you. Then if someone stands up and calls bs to defend you then they get pulled in as racist too. Why more judges when having cases to give special rights and so on don't put an end to the bs that goes on. They are afraid of being labeled. I think it's pitiful that in this day and age people have to walk on egg shells in dealing with each other and to not stir up things because at a moments notice that card can be pulled on you. Maybe someday we'll figure it out that skin color means jack, and it's charcter that is the thing that matters. But until the day these groups that demend equality disappear there is no hope in that. They bring out nothing but the worst in people, not the best.... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif i'm not even gonna get into this, i could piss people off

7. amm888

amm888 1/2 ton status

of course there will always be some black people who use the idea of racism gratuitously for there own benefit. but that does not mean that racism (against black people) is dead. racism IS STILL AROUND and it does have its effect on the black community as a whole.

Z3PR - you're welcome to have your own beliefs, but when you say i "wouldn't want my sister dating a black guy" than YOU ARE judging a person by the color of their skin.

i'm not calling any of you racists, but there certainly are racists out there. And organizations such as the NAACP still have important work to do.

(my humble opinion /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I'm racist t only one kind of person........ The Idiot !........ It doesn't matter what damn color they are ! There are just as many low life white people as there are black people........If you abuse the system and don't pull your own weight, then I hate you ! People who abuse Workman's Comp, unemployment, etc. are crap !........ Hell, the KKK are the biggest bunch of air wasters around ....... racism isn't a color issue to me....... we ALL have our wastes of space ! ......'nuff said !</font color>

9. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

end racism.
    HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    end racism.
    HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

damn right! LOL </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm racist t only one kind of person........ The Idiot !........ It doesn't matter what damn color they are ! There are just as many low life white people as there are black people........If you abuse the system and don't pull your own weight, then I hate you ! People who abuse Workman's Comp, unemployment, etc. are crap !........ Hell, the KKK are the biggest bunch of air wasters around ....... racism isn't a color issue to me....... we ALL have our wastes of space ! ......'nuff said !

[/ QUOTE ] i totally agree!!

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

im half black myself and it does irritate me to all hell that black people play the victim all the time.For once i wish they would work hard to do something good instead of always complaing on how someone else is holding them back.Racism is still around in a big way but complaining about racism where it isnt is just plain the little boy cying wolf.

12. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i think i'd rather let my sister date potato head, who is apparently at least half-black, than wes, who sounds and looks very white.
    no offense, wes. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

sorry ladies im taken /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

14. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

For once i wish they would work hard to do something good instead of always complaing on how someone else is holding them back

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a very broad statement. To say that you wish "they" would work hard to do something good is catagorizing "them" and essentially being predjudice. It would be like someone saying I wish "they" would work hard to do something good, while refering to how they feel about caucasians, would you agree and say the same thing you just did, towards caucasions. There is good and bad with all PEOPLE regardless of race, skin color, religion, political beliefs etc... I can tell you I've seen alot of "white" people who are lazy, blame everything that's wrong in their lives, the fact that they can't hold a job or hit their wives, on everyone else or on their terrible childhood. There are whiners, people who milk the system, people who refuse to take responsibility for themselves in every race.

15. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

Dangerous topic this racism junk is. I look at it this way, we're all equally worthless /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    I guess the thing i learned most about it is that there are more sorry people in the world on all sides that talk way to much crap, which clouds up the situation for the decent folk ya know?

16. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

if some one said that about my race? I Just DID!yes there are good black people out there who dont throw racism in everyones face i happen to be one of them.VALID complaints are worth listening to.black people piss me off because i am one of them and get a bad rep because of people like that.I totally agree that all races have the same thing going on but im not all other races and have no need to comment on a race that im not a part of.I have no prejudice towards black people because therefore i would be prejudice towards myself and my family.

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wouldn't you feel a bit put off that someone thinks that way about you and your race?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Michelle, he was referring to his own race, he is half balck...

18. amm888

amm888 1/2 ton status

regardless of who's race it was it was still a blanket-statement, and blanket-statements are inherently judgemental. and there is no exemption to being prejudiced against your own race.

19. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

im half black myself and it does irritate me to all hell that black people play the victim all the time.For once i wish they would work hard to do something good instead of always complaing on how someone else is holding them back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that he is half black and that he was talking about his race, but his comment is putting down his race. It's a contradiction. Reread the above and tell me I read it wrong. Esp. the "black people play the victim all the time" that is generalizing is it not? And the "I wish THEY would do something good"
    I understand he's trying to speak about the bad apples, but to say it like that seems to be doing excactly what we are saying we disapprove of. How we don't think people should generalize/catagorize and judge an entire race based on the bad apples.

20. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

"I understand he's trying to speak about the bad apples"

If you understood it that way then why its an issue i cant figure it out.you understood what i meant i obviously didnt mean every black person if im black myself.