Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Racist!!!!! Pissed off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jemaddux, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemaddux

Jemaddux Registered Member

I am so sick and tired of this!!!!!! The area I live was a really nice area. Now Mexicans are moving in all around me. Now I say anything and I am just being a "RACIST". I call the cops out and they say they can't do anything. Well here a few weeks ago I get into it with a guy that is an illegal and I am just being a racist. Now you tell me if you think I am just being racist. Like I already said, I have a illegal mexican park in front of my driveway and because I told him to move his car we got into it. Here the other night I come home and find a mexican guy looking over my fence into my daughters bedroom (or at least trying) so I grab the gun and before the guy sees me coming I have him in control, he says no english no english, I put the gun to his face and suddenly he speaks english and says he was at the wrong house. The other night some mexican gang came through the area and tagged a lot of the houses around here, mine didn't get hit (for those who don't know, tagging is spray painting their gang name all over you walls, cars, or whatever they feel like). Now tonight I hear something outside so I take my gun for a walk again to find two mexicans across the street checking in my neighbors truck and one other kid sitting on the corner as a look out, as soon as they see me and the gun they take off. Now, with all of this how am I being racist when I say I am tired of all these friggen mexicans coming into my country screwing everything up??? They paint their marks all over peoples property like dogs piss on things to mark their area. I am sick and tired of them and I am sick and tired of being called a racist. Ok, I am done for now but tell me what you think. :angry1: :angry1: :usaflag: :usaflag:

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't bother trying too get the cops too do anything, call INS about the illegals. After a few round ups in your neighborhood, ... well, you get the idea. Anyways, if a neighborhood has gone in the crapper, it may be impossible too do anything about it. Maybe a move is in order.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Last I heard, they weren't deporting unless it was a serious misdemeanor or a felony................................

What did you report? We can't just go into the barrio and start rounding them up. We have no place to put them...........................

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

have you seen the video called "amarican racist'?

the guy rounds up a crap load of ilegals, in his truck to go 'work' and after hitting a few speed bumps drives right up to the imagration office!!!!! never seen a beener run so fast:haha:

i an sure you would apreseate the show.

your not a racist, i am sure it it was a buch of white doing the same thing you would be just as pissed

5. gauder

gauder Banned

I've been looking for that video to post here for him. Freakin hillarious.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i think it is on that videosite.com, but i cant do a link because my computer is scewed up!

7. gauder

gauder Banned

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

come live in my county. we have 2 yes 2 prisions and all of the ofenders locked up have all there scum bag family up hear. thay trash the places thay live and do all kinds of crime like its a big city. the local fair for years has been a bad place to go as a yung kid. the gangs will comeafter you. this past years fair my friend who was doing volentier security there for years said it was his last year. he pulled a little kid out under 10 years old with a gun on him.

this is a small upstate area. we dont need this crap. and hell yes keep going for walks with your gun if you need to this might just send the mesage to them not to play in this hood.

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Time to move. :(

10. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'm with you.... if i go to sears, walmart, or any store near me, i'm probably the ONLY white person there, and about a foot taller than anyone else there also, but there not like the people you described, there just rude, and dont control their kids. i'm not saying all mexicans, 2 of my best friends are mexican, but just by blood, there as american as anyone i know, its the dirty, straight over the border, dont wanna learn english ones, that i dont like. I want to get a sticker in spanish that says "if you can read this" in spanish then "but not this" in english "go back to mexico" in spanish... lol

11. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That ain't being racist. It's just your feelings as a decent human being. We have it here bad too. They say they're put into poor areas and are under privilaged. truth is they're housed FREE in decent areas that they then wreck, vandalise and turn into no-go areas. They live off the state, want everything for free whilst stealing and mugging their way through life. Then when the police come calling.....it's racism! :mad:
    My area used to be a really quiet pleasant neighbourhood. Now, well lets just say it ain't so good and some times when I go out, especially into town I feel in a minority now. Makes me spit.

12. Jemaddux

Jemaddux Registered Member

When I told the illegal to to move his car out of my driveway or I would have it moved he stated that if I did anything about his car he would burn my house down with my family in it. He then said he could just go back to mexico and there wasn't anything I could do about it. So my wife asked me to call the cops and not take care of things myself, so when they showed up the cops said they couldn't do anything about it unless he actually did anything and there was no laws on the books for them to arrest him for being here illegally. Its just BS that you have to deal with all this crap. :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

I heard a while back that the second largest source of revenue to Mexico coming in after oil is money sent home from illegal workers in U.S., and while I can't fault some one from doing what is necessary to provide for their families removing such a large amount of cash from the U.S. economy and putting it into a screwed up mexican economy can't be good for our citizens. I think it was Paul Harvey a couple day ago reported that 1. the illegals have reintroduced leprosy to the states with 7000 new cases :eek1: 2. Are one of the main sources for rampant std increases. 3. and all those uninsured Americans without health care we hear about a full 1/3 are illegals. 4. and a very lage percentage of the prison population are not citizens.

How long before the political animals take this seriously? In my opinion if the Democrats can keep the uber libs quiet and actully address the border problems with actions the 06 elections will be owned by them :( . Where has the Gop been on this while individual republicans have gone on the offense the party as a whole just sits on its hands while they are controlling house, senate, and executive branches :mad: .

It seems to me the feds have a duty to protect and enforce the borders and of all the things they spend our money on this is the one they are supposed to be spending on.

Also I keep hearing the argument that Americans will not do the ag work and if the illegal are not here produce prices will rise. But if prices rise then amercans can be paid more and there is no job we won't do for good money. And while the consumer cost would rise it would be more than offset in monies taxed from us that pay to fight the crime, healthcare, housing, ect. that is directly associated with the illegals. It seems that it would also revitilize the farming industry making it a profitable enterprise again.

Am I wrong? Maybe we would be flooded by cheap foreign produce grown by enslaved children in third world countries but I don't think so.

In conclusion U.S. gov better do its intended duties, and Mex gov needs to create their own economy instead of sucking of ours.

14. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

what and let these low life pieces of sh!t take over, and feel they can continue pushing people around, forcing people to "move out"

i don't friggin think so,,,keep that gun handy, and KEEP THE POLICE INVOLVED.

they may not be able to do anything about it right then,,but you put in enough complaints and they will get the messege eventually.

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Get whatever value is left on your house and split. I'm no fan of letting things like this contribute to big life decisions, but this is one that even if you end up the boss and the neighborhood turns to crap around you, your quality of life will begin to suck bad, and when you go to sell, you property value will have tanked.

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

And get his car impounded as abandoned on your property! Or start parking in his driveway... If you really beleive him about burning your house down, put the gun in his face and tell him you have really good smoke detectors, and if one of them ever goes off, his ass better be in mexico already or it will be full of lead.

17. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Part of his big problem is that if he starts to much trouble with the ilegals is that when he is a t work they are at home alone. It may be time to move but saling a house in an area like that will not bring good money. Not sure except to have alot of friends come hang out at his place. Not sure what else to do.

18. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

My oh my!!! I see you haven't had your coffee yet, Ratch......:rotfl:

19. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i'm tired of them too. we've got 4 or 5 living next door. since they've moved in, cars come and go at all hours, and always different cars to boot. the cops have been there several times, once with a search warrant, and searched the place for 6 hours straight. hell, these people are bad enough that the mexican guy across the street says "we need to get those pieces of **** out of this neighborhood"

20. badfish4tail

badfish4tail 1/2 ton status

Wow, maybe it's just me but it sounds racist. I am mexican, but have no family from mexico, my family has been is so cal since this was mexico. But and oh yes there is a but, My family and Myself cannot stand the friggin boarder brothers coming into our country and giving us a bad name. I speak no spanish and really hate the assholes that dont want to learn english. The reason i am saying it sounds racist is because you are saying mexicans and not illegales (border brothers). I dont know what part of california you are from but there are a lot of border brothers from central all the way to the border. I do feel for your situation, good luck with your prob. just my .02

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.