Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Radial Super Swampers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wheelingdrummer, Feb 20, 2007.

1. wheelingdrummer

wheelingdrummer 1/2 ton status

I am looking to buy some new tires because my 39" Irok's are getting a little bald. I want to stay in the 39"-42" range and a radial. I would like to get either the TSL's or Irok's. The biggest size I can find in a TSL is a 38. I already know of the 39" and the 41" Irok but if there is a larger TSL then I am interested. I have heard of them making a 42" TSL but I can't find it. I am running a 15" rim and a D60 so if I ever did have to regrind the caliper then I would want to go with a 16. Either a 15 or 16 would do I guess. Any help would be appreciated.:D

-Kyle

2. bigblazer87

bigblazer87 1/2 ton status

3. wheelingdrummer

wheelingdrummer 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the help
    I thought it was bias......I was just hopping that is was radial. They are wider and the lugs are larger and they look f***ing bad ass!!! O well, guess I will have to go with the 41" Irok's and buy new rims....

I think your link is dead or else it is my computer.

4. bigblazer87

bigblazer87 1/2 ton status

And it's only a matter of .5" difference in width between the 42" TSL and radial Irok, although I don't know what the true widths are. You'd have to check the Interco website for specifics. I know my 15" wide TrXus STS's are actually 16.?" wide.

No, NTW's website has been on and off for the past couple of weeks. I was perusing their blemished tire lists and got an error message halfway through. :(

EDIT: I just re-tried it, and it should work. If not, well, I don't know what to tell ya. :D