Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RADIATOR.COM ROCKS!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90blzr, Aug 22, 2001.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I pm's this too Steve and thought the rest of you would like to know about this place.

STEVE!! You arent going to believe this!!! [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ok, I called them up at 10:00am this morning and told them I needed to place an order, gave him the model car and all, and he said the total is $123. I then said I am a member at CK5 and we get a 10% discount. He asked for my CK5 membership number, I gave it and said ok the total on your bill will be $107[​IMG]. Sounds a little more than 10% to me!! [​IMG][​IMG]
    THEN he says ok what is your zip code and address. I give it to him and he says ok you should be seeing it in 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Ok thanks, bye. I just figured he meant 1 or 2 days. At 10:25 I get a call here at work from them. "we are just calling to make sure someone will be at the shipping address in the next hour or so." I said....yeah......why? "The radiator is on the way to your house and should arrive within the hour"!! Talk about service!!! I was SHOCKED!! I called the house and sure enough, the radiator is there waiting for me. Placed an order and delivered within a matter of hours. [​IMG]

There you go!! Thats how it went. Thanks Steve!! If you want me to post this reply to you on the board for others to see let me know. Thanks again for the great site and benefits!!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Glad to hear of another satisfied customer...........like me! Did my install Sunday, the radiator was a perfect match to my old one.

Hey, what 'membership' number are you talking about?

[​IMG]

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The members have a membership number assigned to them that I will put on the membership cards when I ship them out. If you need them to purchase something send me a quick PM and I will get yours.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

5. bigblue

bigblue 1/2 ton status

What kind of radiator did you get?

Surfing is Life...

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Did you get the diesel radiator? Those are huge!

Mike

<font color=green>"It's like a sore dick deal, You cant beat it!"</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>

7. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I got the MASSIVE ONE..

Naw, its for a honda[​IMG]. It was leaking pretty bad, so I thought with the new discount and all, I'd give 'em a call and get it fixed before it got any worse.
    The Blazer is next.
    And when I got home, they had even left a bag of candy with a card attached saying "instant delivery".....this is to show our appreciation for your business. Thank you" VERY IMPRESSIVE and good candy too[​IMG]!!

8. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

I had a great experience with them too.

I was browsing their website and the tech guy started chatting with me. We had a big conversation and I'll be damned if he didn't sell me a radiator.

I was shopping for an OEM one, but them he said he'd upgrade me for the same price!! Can't beat that.

<font color=blue>Brilliance is like 4wd, it allows you to get stuck in a more remote location [​IMG]</font color=blue>

9. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Candy? *smacking lips* [​IMG]

It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/muddin4fun79blazer/>http://www.geocities.com/muddin4fun79blazer/</a>