Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Radiator mounts/Roll cage brackets

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thesaint, Dec 12, 2003.

1. thesaint

thesaint Registered Member

Greetings from sunny San Diego. Ive posted a couple questions and have learned a great deal already, full membership $$ is incoming. Im looking for a set of 4 core radiator mounts (lower brackets, upper saddles and rubber cushion thingies) for my 71 K5. Outsmarted myself upgrading from 3 core not realizing extra width was so significant. Also looking for brackets to tie base of my "roll bar" to frame rails. Is anyone marketing these or am I faced with "another" fabrication project. my previous q on rocker box tech got me pointed at your cancer battle management thread. lots of good info there (enough to scare me more /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

2. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

That's strange about the radiator bracket not fitting. My friends 71 fit on his four core. I even got a five core to fit on my '73 radiator brackets.

I don't know about the underside for the roll-cage bits though. Sounds custom. Good luck.