Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Radio Clock

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Big Red, May 12, 2003.

1. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

Does anybody knows to change the time on the clock? I don't have the factory manual. I have the Cassette deck (yes, i am going to change it soon if anyone wants it) and pretty much the factory system(with the orginal Pyle drivers!) My truck is an 87 Silverado Blazer. Thanx in advance! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. MousePowrd

MousePowrd 1/2 ton status

I think you turn the power off and use the "set" and "seek" button. Hard to say since they made so many frickin different radios.

My truck has the cassette deck AND graphic EQ. Big time sound /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. BXwildshot

BXwildshot Registered Member

radio ON , hit SET button (far right) , use SEEK and SEARCH to set hour an min.

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

It took me 4 weeks to figure it out on my 88.
    I discovered if you "pull out" the scan or seek buttons it will change the hour and minutes.

5. sdavid

sdavid 1/2 ton status

I second the pull out method. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I have the digital/cassette, knob style with the orange colored graphics and you pull the seek and scan buttons to set the time. That's the same way you would set the buttons to remember a radio station.

6. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

hey thanks you guys. its really been tikin me off. lol. I lok at the time and think i've got 3 hours till i have to be somewhere and i really only have 2. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif