Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rain Rain Go aWay!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Oct 24, 2002.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

ITs been flash flooding since 2 oclock... its about 5oclock now. Two cars stalled trying to traverse my street... my truck is at a buddys getting fixed but we cant fix it witha ll this rain! And me and a few guys in the neighborhood pushed all of the cars down the road to safey... i feel like one of those red cross guys lol =) Bad day not to have the truck... this furd on id say 37's who lives on my street was driving us up and down the street so we could help people push their cars from the street into thier driveways. Hoepfully the rainwill soon stop!

2. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

I need to pull my engine this weekend and I just found out it's gonna rain all week end. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I'f it rains alot I'll probably be in my old neighberhood helping out the volenteer fire department this weekend though.

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

damn rain won't let me work on my truck. i just need a ride to my truck and i'll work on it in the rain. i don't care. lol. if i get wet oh well. just a lil rain. ok alot of rain. i hope mudfest is still goin on. i still wanna go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif don't care how muddy it is or how many times i get stuck it'll be fun. steak already wussed out. lol. damn jeep owners. later.

jacob

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Whoa, school got cancelled for tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Mudfest is going to be horrific! Anyone wiht less than 40" Mud tires will get swallowed alive out there! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I want to see cringole try and hydroplane through mud pits going 30mph like he usually does and attributes getting through the pit with having a bad@ss truck /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

this rain sucks.....stopped today for a bit but starting back again tommorrow, I'm hatin it

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

CRAP! I missed more than half of mudfest, where did you guys end up going? We never ended up fixing my truck... got almost done with it , we were fiberglassing the driverside. And mike kept calling mark so we decided to go out there just in time to see chad stuck! Man Billy has a great truck! He went over the middle of the oso hill.
    LoL you missed it billy and some big dude were wreestlin in a big ole' mud pit! It was crazy! Then mark went into it in 2wd and gunned it and sprayed mud all over everyone hehehe.
    Cya later

7. LlanoK5

LlanoK5 1/2 ton status

Was the tornado anywhere near you? Just checking on everybody's health.

Kirk

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I myself am fine. The tornado struck a local community college and killed one. And injured a few others... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    It was mainly just thunderstorms where I am (6-7 miles away probably) and then all the "suv's" we're blasting thru the water... not to mention a bimmer that stalled right in front of my house. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i went out there with joe and he left kinda early. mudfest was nuttin. cept the flats were underwater. lol. didn't get to work on my truck been workin on codys damn bronco and daniels zuki. man joes blazer is too cool. those 38's made the pit where a 35" tire was havin big time trouble. i saw billy go on the hill a few times. joe tried to climb it but i think he needed a bit more torque. lol. theres gonna be another one if this damn rain stops. it'll be in two weeks. later.

jacob

10. SWAMPRNR

SWAMPRNR 1/2 ton status

Rain stopped today .....Now we have mud