Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rain rain go away....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 10, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

so I can get my new ZZ4 in darnit! Its funny, its sunny ALL day until I get home, then it rains, if you dont believe me ask Goober /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

There's a guy goes by the name of UglyChevy383 round here tht might be lookin for his avitar, sig, and first half of username...

Or is that you under there?

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Is it the type of rain that looks like it will be around for a few days? Usually rain where you are eventually makes its way over here... and I'm supposed to go and do outdoor cleanup stuff this weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

oh ya its me /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif the 383 got replaced with a ZZ4 so i thought the name was due for a change /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so I can get my new ZZ4 in darnit! Its funny, its sunny ALL day until I get home, then it rains, if you dont believe me ask Goober /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, just after I got off the phone with you it started POURING at my place!

Hopefully it stays nice today!

Brady and I will swing by tonight, he want's to go see "Rob's frogs" again! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

He likes doing engine swaps:

[​IMG]

6. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

i hear ya, i have to move a truck for my boss this week, older chevy with a newer 400 in it...thing hasnt run in a year...
    why he had to pick the week where it rained everyday, i swear...
    i've been out there replacing parts all week in the rain, what a pain, not even my truck!

7. uglychevyZZ4

see below, i trying to get the engine out, cant find my impact...... **scratches head** /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

So I look down and Frog Boy's got it removing the running boards, I swear by the time HE'S done itll be lifted ( note the one already removed to the far right on the ground /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

8. uglychevyZZ4

gee, here I sit watching it rain AGAIN! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif