Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

%#&*^$@ RAIN!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Man it has been pouring here for 3 days now. Our river (Eel) is way up and for the next 4 nights we have high tides. I don't even know if I'll make it to work the next few days since the main road to my house is just a few feet from the water now. I wen't down to where I work and the river is about 3' from going over the levee and taking out a lot of homes. We still have another big storm tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Not to mention we have had a lot of high winds and have been losing power off and on. I went to town yesterday and on the way back home two good size redwoods fell across our road. So I had to hump it up the road and get some help and some saws. I got soaked /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I just hope everyone in town will be ok since there has been two major floods here in the past.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Sounds like the whole West coast is getting hammered lately. We've had epic rain and wind the last 10 days...the onlt upside is that it's been warmer than normal.

Good luck! I hope it doesn't flood there!

Rene

3. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

yep rain here too, better than snow though

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Just gotten a couple of sprinkles here this weekend. I decided against wrenching because of the weather reports and I could of gotten a lot done.

[/ QUOTE ]

5. tRustyK5

What do you want a play by play of when the rain starts and stops over the last 10 days?/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Suffice it to say when I could use some dry weather it's pouring, and when I'm stuck inside watching my 3 year old daughter all day it's dry but windy.

rene

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Play by play huh? Only if you have a good color man. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. tRustyK5

Nah, no color man...he drowned the last time it rained trying to save a spotted owl./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Nah, no color man...he drowned the last time it rained trying to save a spotted owl.

[/ QUOTE ]
    At least he didn't swerve. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. tRustyK5

Mighta been cuz my front tire had his head pinned in the mud...maybe he should have zigged instead of zagging. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

He was much easier to nail than the eco-nazi I got last week... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Rene

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif