Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I love rain!![​IMG] We haven't had any significant(sp?) rainfall for a long time, and finally the sky just opened up this weekend and hasn't stopped yet! Here's a pic I took just one hour ago.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] YEEEE HAWWW!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I hear ya man! I live in Richardson, just north of Dallas and this weekend has been great[​IMG]

90K5

3. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I have been putting off working on my Blazer because it has been too hot here (Austin), and now we have gone 180 degrees. Now it is too darn cold and wett!! I may never get it going. But I am pretty sure it will warm up a bit though, you can always count on that in Texas. Where was that taken at, some construction site?? - Steve :)</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Steve Sosa a.k.a. "sosaman"</font color=blue>
    http://sosaman.home.texas.net/carpics.html

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah it's a construction site right in front of the Metropolitan theater, off of I-35. But there is a big mountain of dirt in between me and the theater, so they cant see me.

[​IMG] YEEEE HAWWW!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

5. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Hahahahahaha, cool. Wish it would rain here, just a little bit. SoCal doesn't get rain for s*&t. It's so freakin' dry all the time. [​IMG] I think we have had like 6 inches so far in 2000. At home in Michigan, we got that in one good storm. [​IMG]

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Gibson, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's [​IMG]