Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ram charger central member tells me were #1!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tmanofcali, Dec 13, 2002.

1. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

i was delivering some parts to a body shop in manteca, ca. i walk into the office and there is 2 guys and a girl in there. one guy starts writing out the check and all of a sudden the girl says "you guys are #1". im thinking "WTF?" then she says it again and points at my ck5 sweatshirt. now im thinking "ok". then she says "you guys are beating us". now im thinking WTF (who the ****) is us. then she openly admits to being a member of ram charger central. i had to hold back my laughter and just said "oh yeah on top4x4".

i thought it was funny because she had nothing else to say besides "you guys are #1". isnt it a well known fact that we are the best 4x4 site on the net? i guess when they tell you that your #1 i guess it is true!!!.....lol.

later, todd

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

LOL....

She was speechless... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So, the world is dieing to die, would you've of hit it? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

So, the world is dieing to die.........??????

i guess if you have to die, dieing to die is the best way to do it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

if you are asking if i would hit it........why the hell not!! as long as she is 18 i would gladly spead some holiday cheer the ck5 way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

she wasnt bad but im not sure if she was 18 or not....looked kinda young........but like my friend says 16 is legal in nevada /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

later, todd

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif thats too funny. later.

jacob

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    she wasnt bad but im not sure if she was 18 or not....looked kinda young........but like my friend says 16 is legal in nevada

[/ QUOTE ]
    But it would be illegal to take her to Neveda

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    So, the world is dieing to die.........??????

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oops, that was before I had partaken in any caffeine.