Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ram Jet 502

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Zepplin, Oct 24, 2000.

1. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

I stumbled across a web site that carries a large inventory of crate engines http://www.paceparts.com They just released a fuel injected 502 big block that makes 510 horsepower and 560 ft/lbs, or so, of torque. Just click on the GM Performance Parts in the left index and it will show all the engines that they carry. The intake is just like those used on Camaros and Ram Air Firebirds. I e-mailed them yesterday and it is a self contained system and comes complete. There is no need for an oxygen sensor and you can run any type header you desire. Mike, was the guy that e-mailed me back, and he said it will fit in a Blazer without any hood modifications. I will need to save alot of money or get a second job because it costs $7,195.95! I just thought you would like to see hear of the dream engine that I would love to put in my Blazer.

Dazed and Confused in a 74 Blazer

Zeppelin

2. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

They started advertising that sucker since last year. I was hoping my tired old 350 was going to hold out long enough for me to save the money myself. As luck would have it... no dice. So with the lack of sufficient funds, and time, I went with the ZZ4. She doesn't compare with the ramjet, but it still puts a smile on my face!

3. loudandproud

loudandproud 1/2 ton status

I want one too!!! I think that will be going on my Christmas list this year. lol [​IMG]

p.s. I take donations too .... lol

4. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

i wonder if santa could fit that down my chimney? hell, for that i'll leave the front door open.

SMP