Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rambling

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 84k5, Jul 17, 2000.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I waxed my blazer yesterday now I can see myself in the paint! My dad backed my blazer into a pole the other day and bent the bumper up a little, so I took it down to the local body shop to see if they could pound it out. Rather go into the office I went straight to the bck, so that I wouldn't have to pay.hehehe. A little trick I learned. The mechanics are a lot nicer than the jerk offs in the front office. Anyway, I talked to this surfer guy and he said he would help me. After taking several wacks at the bumper with a big ass sledge hammer he stood up an said 'tough [censored]'. So true. So the bumper still bent a little. oh well. I called ORW for the 50th time to see if my lift was in yet. It wasn't. I hope it gets here soon, I can't wait! Just thought I would share my day with you guys.

Brian

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Good idea...Maybe you can get a paint job that way.lol

90K5

3. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

And a lift!

Brian