Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rams Vs. Patriots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrspureinsanity, Jan 27, 2002.

1. mrspureinsanity

mrspureinsanity 1/2 ton status

It looks like it's going to be the Rams and Patriots in the big game. So who's your pick?

I have to say Rams by atleast 14. Anyone else?

GO HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSE BOWL BOUND!!!

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Well let's see...the Rams beat my Packers and now my brother's Eagles and I DO live in New England so I will be rooting for the RED, WHITE AND BLUE! The Eagles put on a much better show than the Packers did, that's for sure! That game was a nailbiter just the way it should be!
    <font color=red>GO</font color=red> <font color=blue>PATS!</font color=blue>

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun!

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> I have a feeling that the Rams will pull out all the stops and make it a lop sided Super Bowl ........I say Rams by 20.

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

When are you people going to learn I'v been telling you for two weeks now that "The Almighty St. Louis Rams" Are gonna win it all. I only wish we could play Pittsburg so we could pay them back for Super Bowl 14, but since they did'nt quit cut the musterd we'll just have to knock the dog snot out of the Patriots. Brady or Bledsoe it don't matter Wistrom and Little will make them look like a dog sh#%ing peach seed's.
    Corey 78K5............GO RAM'S #1.............................

5. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well thanks Sweetie, you just jinks my Pats. Every team you cheer for loses [​IMG], oh well, I better start taking back my bets [​IMG]. I would like the Pats to win (if they do it will be by a field goal), if they lose it will be by a lot. Oh well, we will see on Sunday.......I just hope the commercials don't suck! [​IMG]

See my rig at <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Leadfoot> click here </a>

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I was just realizing that the "jinx" started happening around September/October of 2000. Hey wait a minute that's when we started dating![​IMG]

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun!

7. johnny reb

johnny reb 1/2 ton status

Rams - 113
    Pats - 10

The Rams are going to walk, although I will be rooting for the AFC Champs. Corey, I noticed that you're quite the Rams fan. I also noticed that you are from Colorado. Please tell me that you haven't jumped on the Rams bandwagon.

1986 K5, New GM 350, Edelbrock Intake, K&N Air Filter, Flowtech Headers, Dual 3" Exhaust, 33" Pirelli Scorpion AT, 700R4, 3.42 gears

8. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Don't even think I'm gonna watch it...Rams win 287-3

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>Freedom is a state of mind...</a>

9. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

I'll cheer for anyone but the RAMS!! [​IMG]

**WARN**ing, Something winching this way comes! [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.mccords.s5.com/myk5/index.htm>NashvilleK5</a>

10. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

The Rams are going to slaughter the Patsies. I can't even imagine this one being close.

And I'm still in utter disbelief that the Steelers lost. Like they say, "You need defense to win a championship", and my new corollary, "... and special teams to lose it for you."

<font color=blue>Rob
    85 K5</font color=blue>
    [​IMG] 24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day - Coincidence?

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey Reb,
    Yes I live in Colorado Just moved here in Decembe. I moved from Northern California You know 49er and Raider country. When I was about 8 or 9 I did'nt like either team and I thought the Rams had cool uniforms and they were the hated team from Southern California so I decided to be diffrent cought a lot of crap in school it would be like a Ravens fan in Pittsburg. Anyways the next year they went to the Superbowl and lost to the Steelers and I was pissed and I got an ear full over that one but I vowed they would always be my team no matter what even though a 17 game loosing streak to San Francisco the second most loosing record though the 90's and several lame trades such as Eric Dickerson, I stayed a fan when they moved to St. Louis and I was even a fan when Tony Banks was the QB the year he set the interception record thank god he went to Baltimore.
    So as for your question no I did not just fall off the Bandwagon I have been a Rams fan since 78 through the good and the bad and and if they loose every game next year I will still be a fan and If you want I could have a few people drop you an E-mail to verafie that I've been a Ram's fan since 78.
    Corey 78K5
    THE ALMIGHTY SOON TO BE WORLD CHAMPION RAMS #1

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You must still be pissed that the Titans lost!
    Corey 78K5 ........GO RAM'S.......................