Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ran a car over!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TONYP, Dec 13, 2003.

1. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

ON the way to work this past week, I was at a light and the right lane is a turn only lane, so cars try to cut into the left lane to by pass the long line of cars. I’m the 3rd car in my lane and 2 cars think they own the road and pull up and turn on their blinkers. The car in front of me has to stop and let the a$$ cutting him off in and the guy trying to cut me off starts to come over into my lane…I just keep going and then vrrrrumpp…I run up his back door and rear fender…. I get out and play the “ are you all right?? I didn’t see you and then all of a sudden my truck is bouncing up in the air, are you all right”…the guy looks at his new round black paint job and dented door, looks at me and says” I OK with it if you are”…I say “ just some rubber off my tire but I’m fine”…
    It’s a K5 thing
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i had a 90 cavvy that front clip got run over at stoplight by an 88-up 4x4 chevy, totaled it, then we took neighbors 79 K20 and setup another cavvy out here and we ran it over for fun, also i had an 80s cutlass ciera that i backed a stock 2wd chevy pickup over the front of for fun and then took it to scrap

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

rfunning over cars is sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

I hate it when people try to do that, then they get pissed when you dont let them over. Oh sorry Im not going to let you screw me, get bent pal! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

next time get pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

People try that sh!t all the time here around D.C. On I-95 sometimes the line up for turn lanes can be a couple miles long. Nothing fires up the road rage more than waiting your turn in the line and some piece of crap tries to get in at the last minute. They are begging for a bullet through the head./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They are begging for a bullet through the head./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A good reason why I leave my Glock at home.

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I ran over a Chevy Corsica, destroyed the front clip and totalled it. My k5 got a bent 10 bolt and a dented fender out of the incident. It was my fault though, didn't see the chick going straight when I was turning and got her right in the center of the grill and went off the passenger side fender right by the door.

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Glad to hear the k5 wasn't hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

cars try that on me all the time... what they seem to eventually realize, as the notice I'm not moving, is that I really don't give a crap about my paintjob... Primer black is easy to fix when it gets marred...

13. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

did something simular but with a straight truck, the little punk actually side swipped me on purpase, the lug nuts massed up the back of the drivers door, how dumb can you be? at that point i couldn't even see the basterd. and that was in under 5 mph traffic (crunch, screeeech, lol, sardine can open, NEXT! lol).

then he pulls away some and waves for me to fallow, yah lol, pop goes my parking brake.

after that he gets out and starts screaming that im lucky that his buds aren't with him, otherwise he would kick my arse lol, its funny how people make fun of themselfes and don't even know it.

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

15. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I like the usual running over shopping cart's...and small tree's ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Shopping carts are fun...

Hehe.. no dear leave it right there, I'll go *cough* over it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Haggens charges too much anyways /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

yep, this was under 5 mph too... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

18. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah we have a road in town, under construction and people always try and fly up your left side to get in front of you...well i always hang halfway over into that lane so people cant get past, at least in my truck i do..decided to do it in the 99 s-blazer, and it worked until a dump truck came flying up at about 50 and wasnt stopping for anyone...i got out of the way..but the barricades he hit werent so lucky..he still got into traffic, that SOB...i hate people that drive like that..wait your turn and ill let you in, but dont be a DICK /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

I love when people pull up to the light trying to beat you across where its 2 lanes on your side and one lane on the other side of the intersection. I just shift to 4 low and jump accorss the intersection then stop in the road and shift back to 2, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I only wish I could see the look on their face.