Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ran out to TM today...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Oct 22, 2006.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

TM looked like shiat today(why am I not suprised), haven't been in a month or so. The nice wooden sign at the first parking area is down, grafitti on the fire danger sign, general trash everywhere.

Took a quick ride to CD and Twisted to see if anyone was there- nope, just cows :) Ran over to the Term's- Broken jeep in lower looking for a spare D35 axle- nope, can't help ya there:doah: . Fooled around in Upper:D .

The best part- headed down to the river to see how far down the water was. OMFG- The retards were out in force:rolleyes: . 3 golf carts buried in the mud, 1 stock XJ in the middle of the lake, and 1 front wheel drive car stuck in the sand. The only one who asked for assistance from me was the car. Of course neither of them spoke English. Oh well, kinda boring day, but at least the cummins is working good.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

You should of seen the damn trash when TJ and went shooting out there . 2 fire bombed looking trucks , one a van , the other a once rust free 3/4 ton Chevy longbed circa 1973-1977 .

3. blaza

blaza 1/2 ton status

The jeep guy was somebodys father in law or something.. I heard he got taken care of pretty late in the evening. I wanna know how people in cars & stock vehicles think that its a good idea to drive right into the water! I mean isnt there a point where you just have to stop & think "hmm, my golf cart is neither boat nor buggy"!

4. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I'm done with TM, it's like wheeling in landfill:mad: . Florence, Superior, Parker, or maybe day run once in a while to TM, never camping up there again, that my wheeling agdenda. Besides, I'm not going to be lumped in with, "Oh so you wheel at TM, you must be one of the people trashing it".

I'm totally fed up with the antics that happen up there. I saw a video on one of the AZ Shooting boards of some bone head shooting one of the power poles completely in half and thinking it's funny:mad: . The guy is getting charges brought againt him due to being a totaly idiot and video taping the event. This is not what wheeling is about for me and I'm over it.

There are way too many other spots to wheel in AZ, like I said above, Superior, Florence, Parker, Payson, anywhere but TM.

Besides, why drive up to TM and wheel in the trash dump???

These are my opions.

Rob

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, you're gonna be done with TM soon anyways, with all this crap people are doing out there, trashing up the area, the BLM is bound to close it down soon...really sucks people cannot have the respect for the land and keep it clean,,,i hate people

6. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I'm telling you I have no use for TM anymore. It's horrible to head up there anymore.

Between the trash, and the dumb#ucks that wheel up there, it's not worth it for me.

I can promise you, you won't catch me camping at TM anymore. The dumb%hits are going to get it closed down, and I'm not going to be any part of it.

I was never a huge fan of TM anyways, too far to drive to wheel in my opinion, and the camping sucks.

Florence and Superior are much better areas to wheel and camp in anyways.

7. pauly383

The only thing I want to there is the z-turn unassisted , just once with my new locker and gears .

I would be up for a cool day of trash pickup with people at any of our wheeling locations . I mean we have been wheeling here a long time , and I feel like giving back a bit of me . A few thrash bags each and a little wheeling between .

8. FWP

FWP CRS

Yup. The sad thing is, it used to be a really nice place years ago. What happened? It used to be remote, but Phoenix got alot closer to it. I hope it doesn't happen to FJ as the valley sprawls eastward.

9. pauly383

Well , if the new stores and subdivisions going in everywhere , including a new subdivision in the middle of nowhere along the 60 on the way to the FJ exit we use , then it will sprawl out there too .

I am all for wanting whats best for your family , but some people belong in the city , some people belong in the burbs , and no one except the animals belong in the boonies !!