Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rancho Shock part # for ORD 6" lift

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Impex, May 25, 2000.

1. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

Rancho Shock part # for ORD 6\" lift

I'am about ready to get the ORD 6" lift with shackle flip so i would have the Tuff Country EZ ride springs with 6" up front with 2" in rear. Well i want to get in on this special Rancho is having with buy 3 get 4th free. Well im wanting the rs9000 and was wondering if you guys new what Rancho Shock part # i should get with this application for the best performance. Thanks allot

P.S.
    This is for my ' 78 truck swb

2. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

Re: Rancho Shock part # for ORD 6\" lift

I have a Procomp 6in on my blazer. I am running rs9112's in the front and rs9012's in the rear. I'm not for sure if the EZ ride springs are of the same heigth as the Procomp. Try taking your shocks off and fully articulating the vehicle and then take a measurement closed and opened on the front and rear. you can then give the measurement to the shop you are buying from and they can look up what would work best for you.