Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RANT-Anyone have one of these ?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 20, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Anyone have one of those friends that will go through hell to get a hold of you when they need help or you have something they desire but when you are owed, need help or try to call on the last favor or in some cases the last 90,000 favors or trips over to help them they are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND? you could look under every rock, atop every mountain, under the sea, and use MISSING posters and still never found them because they ROYALLY SUCK ASS as a friend. even better they are allways on line but ALL THE SUDDEN they havent been online for a week or two, even though you see posts from them DURING the time you were looking at the screen and they were not showing as ON THE PLANET, and it is ever since you left them a message asking for help or payment or whatever /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif jerk's /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif .
    I have a FEW of those friends and it is time to clean house. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif i hate people who gleefully take and dont know how to give back. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

ah i have had a few of those in my life time, my favorites are the ones that trade you for something and then it gets broken or you have a problem they vanish off the planet or they tell you to bad you did the trade with me, just gotta love that trust issue, makes you real leary of who you can trust and who you canT! makes ya want to just go hunt them down and have a good ol' boys lynchin! if ya know what i mean! you can rant anytime to me i know how it feels to get screwed and then after they don't even say thanks for the screw! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    kelly

3. uglychevyZZ4

well, they didnt say thanks for THAT /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif sorry, it was there, i take em where i can if theyre that EZ to spot /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ok im done, no more cheeZy comebacks.

4. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

okay butthead!LOL! i fell right into that one! well i guess at least you would say thanks to me!LOL! sounds like you are in a better mood!LOL! now go wait for a pile of dirt will ya!LMAO!hahahahahha sorry couldn't resist know you have been working on your backyard, hey got any dirt leftover you can bring it up to my place i need some in my backyard too! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    kelly

5. uglychevyZZ4

no, now were doing blocks, today the k5 hauled one load in the back that was 1900 lbs!! 100 lbs shy of a ton, on 1/2 ton springs /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

u feel better now rob??? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and yes i have friends like that also....but none on here .............

7. uglychevyZZ4

Partially /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ......

8. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

hey shane...

motor went BOOM...

hehe... always wanted to know what it was like to have a motor blow up while driving...
    Guess i found out...

Was doing 40 - 45 down hwy 9 heading to sedro woolley.... and well i didnt make it ...

There's a hole in the oil pan...

9. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ouch sorry to hear that.....i could use the crank if its okay...and the balancer if u dont need that stuff

10. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I'll see what's ok when it's apart...

11. uglychevyZZ4

i'll take the windshield and the wing windows /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif and the manifolds, and the roll bar, and the.... and the..... and the.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif