Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

[RANT] Could someone from Ohio please explain ....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

After reading this story I feel the need to vent:

Could someone from Ohio please explain why this idiot (U.S. Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D., Toledo)) has been re-elected 11 times?

[​IMG]

This pile-of-sh!t-for-brains is an elected representative who, one would expect, has a solid grasp of the history of our country. Obviously, she has her head shoved so far up her a$$ that she can't see what's going on around her or she is a pathetic drunk who can't stay off the sauce when awake.

This waste-of-human-skin actually believes that "When America "cast off monarchical Britain" in 1776, it involved the help of many religious people ... One could say that Osama bin Laden and these non-nation-state fighters with religious purpose are very similar to those kind of atypical revolutionaries that helped to cast off the British crown"

WHAT??? Put the Whiskey down Rep. Kaptur, you've had enough! What country do we rule over in the middle east? NONE. There are some countries that we have we consider friends and some that we don't. We don't rule any of them. With all due respect, Rep. Kaptur, you are an idiot.

"In Iraq and other Arab nations where revolutions are potentially brewing, religious fervor will play a vital role in shaping political events, she said, and the United States must be careful "not to get caught in the crossfire.""

Too late, dumba$$! The terrorists have already come to our country and killed 3000 of our friends and family. Sadaam agreed to disarm 12 years ago and backed out of the deal. The UN should have acted way back then but, since the UN is really just a bunch of Sh!tbags like you, they decided to just let him do what ever he wanted as long as he didn't invade anyone. Should we wait for the terrorists or Sadaam to try it again, just to make sure they are serious? Since that act of cowardice in NY was done in the name of "religious fervor", should we just let it slide? With all due respect, Rep. Kaptur, you are an idiot.

"I think that people of faith understand that for many of the terrorists, their actions are acts of sacred piety to the point of losing their lives. And I think that people of faith understand that there is a heavy religious overtone to the opposition." No sh!t, Sherlock! You are a master of the obvious. How long did it take you to figure out that these terrorists are a bunch of religious nutballs?? With all due respect, Rep. Kaptur, you are an idiot.

"If the United States ousts Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and seizes the land, it would not resolve the underlying problems leading to political and social upheaval"

"Seize the land"???? Who said anything about seizing the land? If we wanted to seize any land over there we would have taken Kuwait. Do you know something that we don't? Or are you playin' the some old stupid rhetoric games that you and your colleagues love so much? With all due respect, Rep. Kaptur, you are an idiot.

"Rather than initiating military action, the United States should try to counter the poverty and repression that breed terrorism in the Mideast."
    You stupid f#$%@#$ b!^&% You really don't have a clue. Over the past 10 years, which country has provided the largest amount of food, medicine and financial aid to countries like Afganistan, Kuwait and Iraq? Go ahead and look it up, I'll wait here ........................................That's right, it's the USA! We have been helping to "counter the poverty and repression" for years and they still want to kill us. With all due respect, Rep. Kaptur, you are an idiot.

and finally:

"The reason I think this is such an important moment in history is because the United States cannot become the target of the anguish of the dispossessed"

So, what you are saying is that we should just suck it up while they unload their "religious ferver" on us? Wake up, you idiot! We already lead the world in aid to these folks and I think we should continue to do that. I've already lost 3 co-workers and 1 family member to these bastards and I don't want to get blindsided by these cowards again.

How would you feel if your husband or children .................. oh ..... nevermind. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

That idiot is almost as bad as the jerk-off from Washington, Patty Murray. But that is a whole different rant.

Thanks, I'm feeling better now.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So are you trying to say that she is some kinda liberal idiot?
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I'm in Ohio...I don't know WTF this silly bitch is talking about! We seem to be infested with silly knuckleheads that can't handle REAL jobs. They have to end up in politics? Don't judge us by them...the Ohio voters are all apparently out in the woods drinking beer and wheeling like me. We be actual "Good Folk!" So WHAT if our family tree looks like a broomstick! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't judge us by them...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't dream of it.

We, here in Washington, have a few real "winners" ourselves but I sure as heck didn't vote for them.

5. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Lived in Washington state a few years and got a sister up(over) there. Nice place...thinking about going back, or back to Arizona. Probably miss the great Ohio MUD though!