Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rant on Authority That Break Up Parties

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blk87K5, Sep 25, 2002.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Those people suck!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Had a perfectly good party going, then someone had to get the authorities over. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Took him a while to calm things down though. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I hate people that ruin a good time.

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

woohoo... party at bryans place... i'll be there in like 2 days... keep it real till i get there... oh yeah, you said it got broken up.... damn cops

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    oh yeah, you said it got broken up.... damn cops

[/ QUOTE ]
    Took them a while to dispose of all of the beverages though. Hahaha. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Wait til you have to post a 'Rant on Authority That Arrest People At Parties'. A few hours in jail will make you happy they just bust stuff up and send people home.

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Wait til you have to post a 'Rant on Authority That Arrest People At Parties'. A few hours in jail will make you happy they just bust stuff up and send people home.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Cuff em' and stuff em' Cleatus!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Been there, done that, cuffs hurt. So does getting your head "accidentally" banged into the top of the car as they push you in /forums/images/icons/mad.gif . Glad those days are over. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, there's probably a very good reason why they called. I've had parties broke up before. I don't have a problem with someone down the street having a few people over, but when the party starts at 10 at night, I've got school the next morning, EARLY and there are hundreds and hundreds of people showing up, punk idiots showing of their rides in the middle of the street with the accompaning noise and smoke and having absolutely no respect for someone's property, then I have a problem.

Besides, back in my day, it was out at the river or some other country road.

7. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Besides, back in my day, it was out at the river or some other country road

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are the best kind of party. Just pick up the empties and trash when your done and not have to worry about vacuuming or getting rid of shite tracked in the house. Best of all, no neighbors to complain (less likely to get broken up, except for those complaints about fire/smoke from a couple hundred old pallets going up in smoke /forums/images/icons/blush.gif ).

I agree it sucks having a party broken up, but it's better than being cuffed and stuffed or having someone hurt/kill themselves. (WOW I must be getting older)

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

all this talk about partys makes me want to have one now...hum...the planning beggins /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Been there, done that, cuffs hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes, yes they do. My shoulders don't rotate that way!

10. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

this is the way i see it if you want to have a party then you need to have it responsibly.Hey i dont like beer cans in my front lawn that i didnt put there and the last time someone on my block tried to have a party thats what happened.along with cars parked in my drive way, people jumping the fence of my back yard to run from po po.Not cool.Otherwise do like bubba said and i do, go camping in the middle of no where with lots of beer and fun.

11. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Mines campus rent-a-pigs can't do much. Someone who doesn't like me (imagine that) walked by my place and smelled alcohol, then proceded to alert the new building director guy, and the story goes on from there. We weren't disturbing anyone, director said he couldn't hear us, and we didn't trash anything. Just an enemy and a new guy wanting to show his authority. Only got caught beacuse somepeople that don't live with us and know the rules were being stupid when the director came in. It won't happen again.

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

except for those complaints about fire/smoke from a couple hundred old pallets going up in smoke

[/ QUOTE ] hmmmmmmm sounds very too familiar. lol. those are the type of parties we have here. big ol bonfires. never been busted cuss the cops either can't get to there with all the mud or they don't feel like it. lol. its a fun time. we get as many pallets as possible. we just run out of places to get em. oh and cuffs do hurt. only happened once and thats it ever. didn't like it. later.

jacob

13. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

You know I used to agree, but last halloween when the cops came by our party I was begging them to kick people out. That party was out of controll and we were sick of people we didnt know hanging out, drinking, puking in our house. someday you might actually want the cops to break up your party /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

14. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i dont like partys in houses. we like to plan really big ones in the oregon dunes. for dunefest we had a flat bed semi fill up full of pallets to take out in the dunes. we figured we burned over 300 pallets each night. and had over 300 people at the party 2 nights in a row. it was crazy. on sunday morning they had to bring in 6 truck fulls of 75 gallons of water to put on it. good times /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm parties mmmmmmmmm good!
    athoriyi......bad
    whens the next one?

16. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Tonight!!! Basically after every test, there are going to be parties. Calc. is tonight, so this should be a good one.

17. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Yeah, just got done with a kick ass psych. test and I'm ready for the weekend, and the Chilli Cook off at Texas Tech /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif By the way, Blk87k5, what school are you going to and what year are you?

18. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

Ya'll bunch of rednecks need to get your ducks in order and find a field somewhere that won't bother anyone...thats the way we do things back home and poeple raise all kinda hell.
    Good luck with the next one... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

19. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I am going to Colorado School of Mines. I am a sophomore. I know about 20 people at Tech though. There is a load of people up there I have known for many years. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I plan to come down there at some point this year, haven't decided when. Was going to come down on our Fall break (Oct. 12-14), but I am going to the UROC SuperCrawl instead. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

20. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Believe you me, I have raised hell in a field in the middle of BFE; just not a lot of opportunity for that in Golden.