Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rant on Seller!!! Non CK5 member **UPDATE**

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MudFrog, Dec 9, 2002.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I'm having mixed emotions about my recent dealings with USA6x6. Maybe some of ya'll remember my post about the 37x12.50 Goodyear MT's, well I went ahead and ordered a set and they finally arrived a week and half later. Well shortly after they arrived I went to have them mounted so I could ship my present tires to the buyer who has already sent me a money order for them (which btw I appreciate your understanding through all of this). The guy at the tire shop pulled me in and said he could not mount the tires because they are no good, so I went with him and looked them over and 3 out of the 5 have a gash in the sidewalls and will not hold air. So I call the guy and he told me to try and get them patched with a radial patch.. Come on!!! You sold me bad tires and did not mention that they would need to be patched. So he then proceeds to tell me that he will make things right so I'm thinking good. Well I receive an email from him as an FYI that I can run tubes in the tires. At this point I'm starting to get a little fed up. I think he's gonna send me some new ones but I have a feeling these will be patched as well because in one of his emails he stated that he has places up there that will patch them. I sent him an email stating that he needs to indicate on his website that these are reject tires from the military because I had NO idea when I ordered them, and I would not have ordered them if I had known that. Not to mention the tread depth on 2 of the tires were under 60%.

I'm really getting kind of ticked, and something better happen fast. Like I said I already have a buyer who sent me a money order and I really really hate dragging him on when I don't have the tires ready to ship to him.

This is mainly just a rant to warn anyone that might be thinking of buying tires from him. These tires are REJECTS and think twice about buying a set.

UPDATE AT THE END OF THE THREAD

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Re: Rant on Seller!!! Non CK5 member

Thanks for the information. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I was considering buying some of those tires.

3. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

that's why I only buy new tires...

I think Steve /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif is selling tires now too!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifHe mentioned a protty good price too, I'd check him out!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm having some "experiences" with USA6x6 right now too. Told me 2 weeks to get my rims to my door, it's been 3 weeks as of today and he won't reply to my emails about whether they've actually shipped. Last I heard was that they were "supposed to" ship last Thursday, but he will not get back to me with a tracking number. Not passing judgment yet, but we shall see how it turns out... </font color>

5. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

He wouldn't give me a tracking number either, said he didn't keep it. I finally had to call him and get his companies shipping ID # then I called Fed Ex freight and got the tires tracked. I thought maybe it was just me, but almost instantly when he received my money he stopped answering emails.

I'll look around for his ID # and you can call fedex or fedex freight and find out if he shipped them or not.

6. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That would be greatly appreciated. Along with Shaggy, I too have hummer wheels on order with him, $1200 worth and it will be 4 weeks tomorrow from the day he received my paypal payment...

7. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I've got the # in an email at my house... I'll PM them tonight.

8. FULLSIZE

FULLSIZE Registered Member

daniel posts on pirate4x4 all the time. if he wont answer e-mails, he'll answer a post over there for sure to defend himself. just my .02 /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

He's actually got a forum on his site now as well, but since he can moderate it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, I have actually seen a few posts on there about late shipping of items and he deletes them pretty quick /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

its guys like that that ruin it for outhers
    and it might be time to call the B.B.B. in what ever city he is in and work on getting his business license pulled - revoked false advertising is a felony punisihable by fine and imprisioment at least here in cali it is anyway
    just thought i might metion that

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

13. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Is this the same USA 6X6 on the cover of FourWheeler or Petersens (cant remember which) w/ the green Dodge w/ V10 and 3 2 1/2 ton axles under it?

14. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Well he emailed me and said he would replace the tires... still did not say if he was patching them or what, but he wants me to pay for all the shipping. I already spent all the money I have on his crappy tires, I don't have the funds to ship 3 tires to and from him. I'm really getting ticked off here!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

the answer is yes, the same one /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> That's pretty bogus. I'm liking this less and less as time goes on. I should have stuck with my original plan of Rockstompers... Hopefully my wheels will arrive soon and they'll be all good, but I'm having my doubts. Any luck on that Fed-Ex number? </font color>

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yep, same guy. He was in the Four Wheeler mag. Has been in a few other issues, too. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Man this whole deal sux! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif And to think this guys made print. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Maybe this is how he financed this toy.

19. florida4x4

florida4x4 1/2 ton status

you know it's no excuse but i thinks i heard him say he was swamped with calls since the cover of 4 wheelr.. like 2 customers out of 1000 calls.. and I guess they are pissed /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

20. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> So they treat the two people out of the 1000 that called like this? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif that's ain't smart. I really don't have anything to complain about yet, I mean, the service hasn't been spectacular, but it's no worse than I've come to expect out of any company. I just like when I find a place that goes above and beyond, like ORD for example. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>