Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rant on theives

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING THEIVES!! I came home from my Mom's tonight and someone STOLE MY AMERICAN FLAG from in front of my house. I've been flying the same flag for years now and some [censored] [censored] [censored] STOLE IT. What kind of scum sucking sack of [censored] would steal an american flag!? This pisses me off infinitely more than my tailgate that got stolen last week. I mean really, who in their right mind could fly a flag with pride knowing that they had STOLEN it? So that means that my trusty flag that has served me for over 7 years is either going to be flown with shame, or desecrated by some anti-american bastard. This flag has been flown with pride on every major holiday, for a few months after 9/11 and ever since the war in Iraq started. It's been folded correctly for storage, never touched the ground, and been treated with the respect that a flag should be treated, and now it is not even going to have the honor of a proper disposal once it reaches the end of it's service.

You know, if someone told me "I want a flag to fly but I can't afford one", I would gladly give them mine or buy them one, but to steal it... This pisses me off more than anything has in years. </font>

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Damn that sucks Saggy. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif The only thing I can say is go out and get another one and give it the same respect you did the other. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'll get another one for sure, and put it out of reach on the house so nobody can reach it. It's a sad day when you have to make your flag theft-proof. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font>

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I would also ask the local media if they could let the rest of you community know that there is some a$$wipe stealing flags. The sad part is it will probably be sold at a fle market next weekend by some illegal.

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Well that sucks!! Sorry to hear that Evan! Next time, get a flag with a metal pole and hook up some 240V or something. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.giftheives /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

thats terrible dude. i hope you fnd the SOB and kick his ass.