Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rant on Women

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blk87K5, Aug 22, 2002.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Went to go out on a date today. Got ready to go, called her up to see WTF is taking so long. She got a call from her old boy friend 23 hrs. away and decides she would rather talk to him on the phone. I was pissed the **** off. I think I am going to go wet sand my K5 and finish packing my sh!t for Moab. As pissed as I am, I probably won't have any paint left from sanding. Back to the trusty K5, she never let me down. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Sorry if I offended any one.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Went to go out on a date today. Got ready to go, called her up to see WTF is taking so long. She got a call from her old boy friend 23 hrs. away and decides she would rather talk to him on the phone. I was pissed the **** off. I think I am going to go wet sand my K5 and finish packing my sh!t for Moab. As pissed as I am, I probably won't have any paint left from sanding. Back to the trusty K5, she never let me down. Sorry if I offended any one.

[/ QUOTE ]

No brother, y'all sure as heck ain't offending good ole Bubba Ray. Heck, I've had similiar experiences with the wretched species in the past. Sometimes it just makes you fell drier than a popcorn fart.

Here's my advise to you, DON'T TALK TO HER AGAIN!!!!!! But if she would like to make it up to you, here's what I would do, stand the wench up!!!!! Or, if you know she's just a little loose morally, loosen her morals just a little bit more,/forums/images/icons/grin.gif and if she falls in love with you, DUMP THE WENCH!!!!!

Men, it's stories like this that just wrenches ole Bubba Ray's stomach in knots.

Men, we were here first!!!!!! Women were made from our brother Adam's rib and they've been coniving ever since. Heck, Eve got the both of them booted out of the Garden of Eden.

Men, it's time that this onslaught stops right here, right now!!!!!!!

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Well, if bubba ray's lurkin, you came to the right place to vent aout women!!! Just kiddin' bubba...

Look at the bright side, you're getting stuff DONE on you truck!!

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If she calls and wants to make it up to you, a B.J. would be a good start. No offence intended.

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

called her up to see WTF is taking so long

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you were NOT picking her up??? ever think that's what was taking her so long? I wouldn't show either!

Brandy

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

does this mean you were NOT picking her up??? ever think that's what was taking her so long? I wouldn't show either!

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Okay, first of all, you shouldn't of be in here, this is MANLAND!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    And what do you mean by the last part, you wouldn't show up if you were the one driving?

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

If talking to her ex on the phone is that important to her to break other obligations, then its a moot point anyway. Was rude of her however.

8. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

No, I was going to pick her up. I ALWAYS drive, even though I do get 8/13. I was just curious what the hell was taking her so long. She had to go to her apartment to get her junk and was supposed to call me when she got ready.

9. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I agree. If she doesn't call me back soon, I will most definately lose that #.

10. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Was rude of her however.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I totally agree. That was what really pissed me off. After I posted, I went to go fill up w/ gas and wash my truck for Moab today so I could get semi un-pissed. I really need to work on the anger management aspect. Went to Sonic, and they screwed up my order. I needed to get groceries, but decided that going home and going to bed would be a better idea.

11. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

If she doesn't call me back soon, I will most definately lose that #.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, loose the number now. If she'll break a date with you to talk to her ex on the phone then she's still hung up on the guy.

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Use her for as much immediate sex as possible, then call your ex-girlfriend and chat about the weather...

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

chat with ex at same time

14. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I've had similiar experiences with the wretched species in the past. Sometimes it just makes you fell drier than a popcorn fart.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Noangel does not care for that comment./forums/images/icons/mad.gif

BTW...talking to the ex? Have they been friends since they were kids or something? Do they share common friends? If not, there should be no reason to keep the lines of communication going with the ex. especially when in a new relationship.

15. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

hope ya have better luck in the future..I found out first hand that if ya find a good woman( its hard for either side to find a decent partner) one its almost as good as fourwheeln...then ya wake up married...lol /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

16. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Bubba watch your back, I'm comin after you next! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

and yes my friend if you don't have wheels, you aren't worthy of my time.

Brandy

17. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Exactly.

18. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

19. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

and yes my friend if you don't have wheels, you aren't worthy of my time.

[/ QUOTE ]
    42's on Hummer beadlocks. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

20. MizBeyatch

MizBeyatch Registered Member

I know this is "MANLAND", but I'm throwin you a bone here. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

FINE
    This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks -- this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES
    This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING
    This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. 'Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine.'

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
    This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine."

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
    This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care"
    You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH
    This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

SOFT SIGH
    Again, not a word, but a nonverbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY
    This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done.
    "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

GO AHEAD
    At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO
    This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

THANKS
    A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT
    This goes much deeper than "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif