Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RANT**putter parenting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ms383_TBI, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Ms383_TBI

Ms383_TBI Registered Member

are you a putter parent?

my self and our children have had the privilege of
    having a putter parent in our home.
    after months of observing the putter parent, i am certain there are more out there.
    (birds of a feather....) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    i am not a putter parent, however i am very interested
    in the putter parents guidelines, rules, code of conduct, etc. i hear there are classes availiable on-line. unfortionatly getting on-line is challenging, when you
    have a putter parent in your home. i have personaly
    found that disturburing the putter parent is like trying
    to shave a cat. and our children no longer attempt to
    any make eye contact with the putter parent, as they have grown used to talking to the back of a head. and i am sorry to say that i can no longer fall asleep at night without the steady tapping of the keyboard and occasional outburst from the putter parent. i would like any suggestions on how i our our children might better communicate with the putter parent. thanks for letting me rant
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif it is simple, when a person loses the privelage of any contact with the remote control, and is forcefed:
    A- Lifetime
    B- L&D
    C- The birthing channel

The keyboard is a better option, it dosent make me sick to my stomach right after dinner. yick... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i get feed
    lifetime
    fox news
    dave

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Threw me for a minute when you said putter parent. I assume you mean puter parent and I agree.

John

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Looks to me, like someones not used to the lil' "Post" box they give you here to type in. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

The more you say the bigger the box gets.Some just have more to say.I guess I'm a puter parent,except both the boys have their own home and puter now.As to how to talk to them.Get on another puter and they will talk back till they figure out who you are anyways /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    As to how to talk to them.Get on another puter and they will talk back till they figure out who you are anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Tell em yer blond, young, single and hot...LMFAO!!

Rene