Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rant

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevit, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Well the old furnace gave out and had to be replaced. The furnace guy did not show up untill 11:00 a.m. he was going to be here at 8:00. Well they finanly got it up and running, then the dude comes up from the basement to see if he can use the bathroom and tracks black sot all the way from the living room thru the dining room down the hall, BIG BLACK FOOT PRINTS do not look good on a cream colored carpet, the carpet is only 3 months old... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I had better have a drink, or 2 or 3................10 20 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I did that to my Moms carpet once, she had all my stuff packed when I got back too....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifI think I'll have a drink too or 3 or 4..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if it dont come out make them pay for it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

They are coming back on Monday and I will point out the mess he made. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

get pics of them before you try to cleen it

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

We've got that sam light colored cream carpet and it suckes with little kids. We have on of those Hoover carpet cleaners and I have to hit it about every 2 weeks and it still looks bad. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I hate my carpet, If had the option I'd yank it out but the hardwood floors are in bad shape. On top of what the furnace guys did,we now have a puppy and you know what that means.Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I think I'm going to wait untill the kids get older before I change out our carpet. Might as well let them trash this stuff before I replace it.