Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RANT!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by khotmer, May 22, 2003.

1. khotmer

khotmer 1/2 ton status

So my wife just bought me a CD PLay for my Birthday (may 31 she gave it to me early) So I installed it this weeked which took 2 days because the PO F*%#ed the wiring all up so I had to re run everything in the cab, add 2 fuse blocks, etc.....so I finished Sunday. monday goes by works great finaly have tunes....tuesday same thing....Wednesday KEWL I like having music on my way to work.....Thursday morning...........I open my K5 door to jump in and go and WTF!!!!!! dash bezel parts laying on the floor, Wires ripped out everywhere, Glove box smashed , center console open and everything laying on the back seat......GOD DA**#*
    Mother F*&^%#(G Son of a Bi&#$.....Soom punk arse thought it was his right to get into my truck and take something ......Also took my leather jacket outa the back seat that i was to lazy to take in from earlier this week....

So I call the PO_PO and make a phone report cause you know they ar not going to find the punk.....

on my way to work I keep thinking about it and relize that when I waked out the front door my fence gate was open ????

really makes me wander if the punk what scoping my house...
    needless to say Im a little torked....Its not the 150 dollars for a cheep cd play my wife got me its the fact that people think they have the right to take crap thats not theirs....like the world OWES them somthing and they will just take it.,.,.,For crist sake get a job and work you low life MOTHER Fu*(#R....I only hope my my wife and kids sake they dont think they will be getting into my house anytime soon......besides my lovely brinks alarm (which i hated until today) I have a nice lead launcher that I will gladly use ......

thanks for listening I needed to vent.....

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

That is so wrong. I'm sorry for you, and I hope that they get what's coming to them one way or another!

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i absolutely HATE thieves we work for what we have and they just think they can come by and take what they want for free but then they get pissed and want to kill someone if it is done to them /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i think they all need to be shot /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that! But you know, what goes around comes around. Eventually this person will get what's coming to them. Be sure of that.

John

5. ZooMad75

ZooMad75 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

That Sucks. I've been ripped off too in the past. Here is an idea that I got from a nieghbor after he had the stereo yanked out of his Jeep one too many times. When he replaced the stereo he took some nice sharp fishing hooks (the 3 hook in 1 vareity)and tied them down to the chassis of the radio. The past crooks just yanked the radio out from behind the dash before so you'll see where he was going here.

Low and behold he gets a call from campus security that some A-hole has his hand stuck under his dash and can't get it out. #1 the crook got busted for trying to yank the stereo and #2 he was in serious pain due to the fact that his hand got nailed by the hooks and could not get it out because of the barbs on the hooks. Thats justice! Outside of the mess of blood that he had to clean up, the Jeep came out without a scratch.

Similar methods could be employed in a K5 easily. Besides how many of us have wanted to catch the Chickensh!t crooks that break into our rides in the act??????

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

the only problem with that is the fawkers have more rights then we do /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif your friend is very lucky the guy didn't sue him /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif we need to go back to like it used to be you got caught steeling a mans horse you got hung so i say if someone gets caught steeling they get shot /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif it is so bad around here if you steel someones car and they catch you you get a ticket and you might have to show up in court /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif there was a guy caught and convicted 16 times for car theft in the last 9 months /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif his last court date he went to court on wednesday he was caught thursday afternoon in another stolen car that makes 17 times he was caught in the last 9 month /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif WTF is wrong with that picture? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I saw the news report about the car thief. No consquences for their actions anymore. We need to scare the criminals again, shoot first ask questions later.

I sold my 75 K5 last summer and the guy who got it had it one month and someone scoped it out, stole it, drove it (was spotted by several of my friends), and parted it. I was po'ed bad that he had no right to take something that I had put so much money and hard work into. I am now nervous about my newest blazer and have one heck of a security set up in it (several kill switches and an alarm) so even if they get into it they aren't getting much or anywhere with it. I feel sorry for whoever messes with my truck and gets caught. I still use the moto "Shoot first ask questions later" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

That really really sucks man. But, like what 83ZZ502JIMMY said, what goes around does come around. The dude will get what he deserves.
    -Harrison

9. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

SCUMBAG M-FERS!!!!!! Nothin' worse than a thief!

John

10. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah, that is way friggin' weak.

Vincent Vega (from Pulp Fiction) [ QUOTE ]
    There's nothing lower than f**king with another man's automobile

[/ QUOTE ]
    This Doodah is going to find out that karma is a bitch! Hopefully, you'll be there to enjoy the show /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.