Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rantings of an insane 5 yr. old

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Mar 18, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I take my son to the grocery store today(big mistake) about half way through we get to the cereal aisle, he says he wants Lucky Charms, well the wife gave me coupons for the store brand ,spunky charms or some crap( and screw all of you ahead of time, for givin' me crap about coupons/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif)So anyhow he starts poking me in the gut and yellin' beep beep, grabing both sides of my flannel and screaming open close open close at the top of his lungs mind you, laughing hystericaly the entire time.OK so I start laughing, now he knows he's got me so he starts sceaming "I am the Lucky Charms dude, I am the Lucky Charms dude" in his best Irish accent, by now , we're in the check out line and there are about 50 people around us all looking right at us. I was laughing so hard I was crying, after checking out we're walking to the car and he starts yelling, " who are you , your not my Daddy, your a criminal" If it hadn't have been so damn funny I'd a' killed him, anybody want to addopt a 5 yr. old boy..../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

sounds like my 4 year old- though she wont pull that crap with me- only daddy...

and NO i dont want to adopt him- but why dont you take 1 of mine... then you can have two possessed children! LOL

amazing what they do in public isn't it!

Brandy

3. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

i'll trade ya... my 3 for your 1... mine are only 6,5, and 2.. older two girls (middle is big time tom boy) and youngest is a boy...

4. my wife always sends me to the store with coupons. i only like the buy one get one free kind. i could care less about 50 cents off on some crap though.

5. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

when i was lie 6 i was with my mom in a parking lot yelling...."help me Shes not my mother"

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Does he like pizza?