Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Raptor transmissions are at it AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Can Can, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I was scanning through another Blazer-related board I visit from time to time. I was kind of surprised to see a response to a post I made when Tori was having problems with Don, the service manager. It looks like Don is up to his olds tricks again.

Read this - Another unhappy customer /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Oh man.....I remember when Krebs had the problems the first time. 2 for 2 seems like pretty bad odds. I wonder if the owner of Raptor knows how Don is treating his customers?

Maybe someone should get ahold of the shop and find out who the owner is. I think he deserves to know that Don needs a spank!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

yeah and i'm pissed this time, i mean look what the ORD blazer does. For the love of god mine doesn't do that stuff!!!! Read that post above, it is the link to my post. What do ya'll think i should do???? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif