Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rausch creek aint got nothing on me

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by TorkDSR, May 16, 2004.

1. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

my histeer crossover arms came thursday. all i need is a 7/8 fine tap and my draglink will be done thus completing ryan's budget crossover...

while i was under there i pulled the 4th leaf outta my bds 6" front pack. and i think im gonna order new brake hoses tonight. and its been a week, so i gotta change the spark plugs /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

dont know if my tranny can stay cool for a whole run down the rock creek, but ill do some of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

You ever going to pull that engine out and fix it? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

what are you using as a draglink? i got some high cfm server fans we can hookup to your tranny cooler that should drop the temp of the tranny.

4. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

I've always thought about doing that.....

5. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You ever going to pull that engine out and fix it? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you ever gonna wheel?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

dont tell me how to build my [darn]. jeep poser

im rockin an old tie rod as a drag link. it seems sturdy.

and as for the tranny cooler im gonna see if i cant drop a stacked plate jobber in there instead of the flow thru.... ill see if i have time. gotta throw a water pump on her too, the old one is singing a bit /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you ever gonna wheel?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I have wheeled, just not as often as I would like, /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifsoon, brother, soon.

dont tell me how to build my [darn]. jeep poser

The Heep is posing quite well with its shot trans. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

im rockin an old tie rod as a drag link. it seems sturdy.

and as for the tranny cooler im gonna see if i cant drop a stacked plate jobber in there instead of the flow thru.... ill see if i have time. gotta throw a water pump on her too, the old one is singing a bit /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

7. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

a whole run down the rock creek, but ill do some of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And you say RC has got nothing on you /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

How about I lead, crush all the big rocks, and then you follow my line? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just messin...See you Sunday..
    Boss

8. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    as long as pete's spotting.