Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RC Lift Kit Price....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Hayduke, Jan 13, 2001.

1. Hayduke

Hayduke 1/2 ton status

hey there all,
    seeing as how i'll have some $$ soon i'm gonna lift my rig finally. i'm a regular surfer on e-bay and found rough country 4" kits are for sale often direct from the company. the bidding always ends around $300-400. the kits are springs/blocks. and include u-bolts, 4 shocks, steering arm, brake line relocator parts, bushings, i think that's it..... good price?
    thanks.
    peace.
    HAYDUKE

Insured By COLT, Policy #.357M

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://haydukesk5.coloradok5.com>http://haydukesk5.coloradok5.com</A>

2. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Well it depends, it is a good price if it is coming with both the rear springs and the front springs, if it is coming with the front springs and rear blocks, it s a poor price.I would check that verrycarefully. I bought my RC 4 inch lift direct from RC, it was just under 600 for front and rear springs, as well as everything else, and that price included shipping. That also is not a sale price, and RC, frequently has them on sale if you just watch the magazine adds carefully. Other wise, if you are only getting front springs and rear blocks, I think you you can get that shipped to your door for 350 or so. So 300 to 400 is not a good deal for that kit. Make sure you know what you are getting, and check with RCs actually priceses as well, Its on there website at www.roughcountry.com. In fact, I just checked and the GM 4 inch kit is on sale without rear springs at 295, with rear springs at 459. Pluss shipping.
    Ike

Spreading The K5 Gosple!

3. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

right now on www.roughcountry.com they have a 4" lift for 295$ w/ front springs and rear blocks!!!!!!
    just thought id let people know.

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

4. blazin72

blazin72 1/2 ton status

I just got my rough country lift in. I ordered it from dessert rat.
    It included the nitro shocks, rear springs and a raised steering arm and all the u-bolts. It cost me right at $700 with shipping. When I checked rough country direct it was about $25 higher. But this is for my 72 and the kits seemed to always run higher.
    Blazin72