Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

re: big blocks are heavy posted 5/19

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by joe84bb, May 24, 2000.

1. joe84bb

joe84bb Registered Member

Sorry, but I don't get to check the forum as often as I'd like, so please bear w/ me. I know that Blazers are supposed to sit high in the front, but my Blazer doesn't know that. It sits high in the rear. I thought it was the extra weight, but maybe something is sagging. I have new (well, one year old) dick cepek 2.5" springs up front. This condition is with the top on. I don't know if you guys are talking about your stance with the top on or off. Sorry to keep coming back with the same question, i just wasn't giving enough info I hope.

I know just enough to know that I'll never know enough.

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Know what you mean about not getting enough time to check upp on the board... Miss one day and you have to skipp half of the post's just to keep the reading to under one hour.

Anyway: I am sorry I didnt catch your first post but one idea: Previous owner used add-a-leaf's instead of, or with liftblocks in the rear trying to fix a sagging butt. This would cause the balance to be trown off I think if you dont luck out completly and hit it right the rear will be stiff and the front soft if this has been done.

It's always something. good luck.

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Espen88k5</font color=blue>