Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Re: pic problems yesterday

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by gjk5, Feb 7, 2006.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Sorry Steve, totally spaced on putting it in feedback, just figured someone could help me in the lounge without bugging you.

It has happened often with me, I will try to upload a pic to the gallery from my hard drive and it gives me the "image type 6" error message. I have checked the images each time to confirm that they are jpeg files and that the size is acceptable (<512K).

I just tried to upload 5 pics from my drive (same ones I did individually yesterday) and it gave me the same message. I'm not sure if that's enough info to help you?

I'll remember that this forum is here next time, like I said, all I could think of was to send you a PM and that seemed like a pain in your ass.

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

So the problem is really that you can not upload 5 pics at a time, but you can upload 1 at a time?
    Can you try and upload 4 at a time, 3 at a time etc., need to find out what number at a time is the problem and then go from there.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I tried four after that and it still didn't go, I'll try some other variations and see what happens.

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Just tried to upload another pic, got the same "image type (6)" error message.

jpeg image type, 135KB size.

5. slowk5

slowk5 Registered Member

not sure if this is the right place for this ?

I orderd some Ck5 stickers on jan 23,I was wondering who i contact about whan i will get them?My order number is 3335,if that helps?:crazy: