Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Read my lips!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Apr 8, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Talking Lips to make chatting on the phone fun
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Funny things that these Japs keep coming out with. Take these "Talking lips" for instance. They are little more than a speaker actually, but its not just the shape, the lips even move according to the sounds. It can be used for handsfree conversations via a mobile phone or voice chat sessions on the PC. Buyers get a choice between three colors - Silver, Black and Red. The speaker has a volume control on the side and an on / off switch at the bottom. You can connect it to the PC / phone by USB ; in case your phone does not have USB ; it is possible to connect the speaker by jack. However this is certainly not something that you would want to carry around. Probably place it on the desk at home / office to show off. It is a cool toy after all.

Would love to post some more specifications and details, but the Japanese website is severely limiting my ability for the same. Since it is a speaker, what we would like to know know is how high does the output go if you are using it along with a PC.

[​IMG]

2. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Those crazy asains, what will they think of next!