Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Reading women

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 8, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota.The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn - the wife likes to read.
    One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
    Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book.
    Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"
    "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")
    "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
    "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."
    "Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
    "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
    "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
    "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
    "Have a nice day ma'am", and he left.

MORAL:
    Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

... mine reads a coupld books a week...

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

mine reads a book a week --- so i just stay in line /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sadly I've already come to terms that I will never win an argument. If she argues with me I have ways of shutting her up... she reads the lounge from time to time too... hopefully this isn't a time /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Arguing with women is like arguing with a liberal...there's no point...their head is so damn thick nothing gets through... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Arguing with women is like arguing with a liberal...there's no point...their head is so damn thick nothing gets through... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif