Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ready for the body????

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Robin, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Robin

Robin 1/2 ton status

Well I thought I was ready to put the body back on, but thought I should access the rust at the bottom of the door pillars. It wasn't good, but with the "cancer support group" here, I should be able to take care of it before the frame gets in the way...

Here's a sample shot: [​IMG]

Here's a link to a few more pics. I installed a hidden hitch from early classic industries, while the body was off:
    Robin's Resto

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cant see the pic /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but looked through the album in your link and damn you want to come do that to mine? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

no way mudhog!!!thats a first gen body not a second gen one... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Robin

Robin 1/2 ton status

Sorry about the pics. The ones that are on this site are really old. I guess I got ticked off after I spent a lot of time uploading and organizing and commenting on my gallery of pictures and then they all went away (last year or whenever it was). As a result, I'm reluctant to use this site to store my pics.

I'm trying imagestation, after I checked out Bob's pics and once you register, the uploads are quite painless. Everything is free except people who check out your stuff have to register as well. (I guess nothing is really free...)

Anyways, I'd encourage ya'll to check out the pics on the imagestation site