Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ready to see the most retarded mud flaps EVER?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5thatShmobs, Apr 3, 2003.

1. K5thatShmobs

K5thatShmobs 1/2 ton status

This past month I got a fix it ticket for mud flaps on the freeway. I REALLY dont want mud flaps on there permenently, so I threw something together.

Check out the mud flaps I made in 20 minutes today with 9 dollars in a materials from home depot and some big rig mud flaps from napa. Got it signed off and took it all off as SOON as I got home of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SWAMPRNR

SWAMPRNR 1/2 ton status

What mud flaps ????

3. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

All I see is red X's. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

all I see is the most retarded computer user in the world.... sorry didn't mean that just popped into my head and had to say ti /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif works if you copy the links into your browser. Yeah they look retarded oh well its the law for you I guess. Glad its not here. THere is still a guy that runs past my work all the time with a 70s long bed that has flaps like that, I always break down laughing when i see them pretty must just sticking straight out the back at speed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

What are you talkin bout there sweet /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in a chop mood tonight...

[​IMG]

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I hate trying to look and seeing nothing! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

9. K5thatShmobs

K5thatShmobs 1/2 ton status

10. JDNobodi

JDNobodi 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in a chop mood tonight...

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. neverdone

neverdone Registered Member

Hey leave them on. Just paint the hanger bars black and call it done. I have some like that on my longbed. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

Dude, that is too funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I thought SUV's were heaped in with station waggon's and EXEMPT from requlations for TRUCKS. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought SUV's were heaped in with station waggon's and EXEMPT from requlations for TRUCKS. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in the peoples republic of Kalifornia. If your tires stick out on anything over 1500 gvw you have to have flaps/ fenders.

15. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i second the motion! very ugly, but you do what you got to do right?

16. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

There not that bad, I got pulled over and now have some off a peterbilt, there huge. I actually dont think there that bad, you can take em on and off as you please.

17. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

flaps are ok... whos the goober runnin boggers on asphault tho? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

18. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have the some getting ready for my blazer and some just as hideous on my samurai. Quick remove Idaho must have the same laws only the state cops are jerks about it though and city cops in one college town here /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

j00 be bad, mon. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You should paint on them "brought to you by the local oinkers".
    or "if you think this looks retarded, you should've seen the guy that made me put them on".

It's also a good place to mount a sticker that says "If you can't stop... smile as you go under".

20. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Im not to fond of flaps but i had to put them on also [​IMG]