Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Readywelders!!!

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by aj johnson, Aug 23, 2005.

1. aj johnson

aj johnson 1/2 ton status

Hey all, I just ordered 4 of these things...
    in order to get rid of them, i'll sell 3 of them at the price I paid
    $355 plus the ride!!
    can't beat this deal ANYWHERE!
    paypal will be an additional $10.60 to cover the paypal fees.

This is the Real Deal! Brand New Factory Fresh! There are NO used, reconditioned or old stock welders sold here. Just the latest units offered by Ready Welder. Please feel free to call them and verify 1-800-935-3644
    READY WELDER II #10000ADP

The RWII Model #10000ADP is the most versatile Ready Welder model and offers the best value! The Model 10000ADP is cabled for battery operation and with the addition of the AC to DC Power Converter (included) the Model 10000ADP will also connect to CC (constant current) DC stick machines as well as CV (constant voltage) mig machines.

This unit will function as a stand alone welder when connected to batteries or as a spool gun when connected to your DC welder!

The Model ADP is most frequently bought and used by the maintenance facilities/public works, construction companies, industrial companies, as well as, repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters and the agricultural industry. Since there are more Stick welding machines in the market place than any other welder, the Model ADP would be the perfect buy for those want the ability to connect to all DC out put welding machines as well as batteries!

The Model #10000ADP has a two year 100% parts and labor limited factory warranty.
    Model 10000 ADP Features: Welds Steel, Stainless and Aluminum or Any Metals Where Standard One or Two Pound Spools are Available, Connects to Batteries – 18 Volt Battery can do Thin Sheet Metal – 24 Volt will Single Pass 1/2" @275 amp – 36 Volt will Weld up to 3/4" @350 to 400 amp Welds 22 Gage to 3/4" - Connects to MIG/Constant Voltage Output Welders - Uses Wire Sizes from .023 to 3/64 without Changing Rollers - Uses Heavy-Duty TWECO Quality Front End Consumables - Wire Speeds of 50 Inches to 900 Inches per Minute - Built-in Stitch Mode for Thinner Material - Polarity Indicator Lights - Ten Foot Cable with Quick Disconnects, Can be Extended to 100 Feet - Built-in Gas Valve - Ground Cable Attached

Ready Welder II Case Includes: RWII High-Impact MIG Gun, Ten Feet of Cable, One Spool of Flux Core Wire, 300 Amp Ground Clamp, Two Battery Clamps, Extra Tips and Gas Hose Fitting, Ten Extra Feet of Gas Hose, Foam Lined Blow-Molded Tough Briefcase. AC to DC Power Converter Supply to Drive Gun Controls When Connected to a CC Power Source (stick machine).

These units are brand new in the box and are the most recent technology available from Ready Welder Corp. (they have the most recent upgrades) as can be seen on their web site. www.readywelder.com.

Ready Welders come with a two year Limited Guarantee on All Parts and Labor. Toll free technical assistance is available.

once these are gone, PM me and we'll go from there....

readywelder.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  2. aj johnson

bumpers...

3. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

That's very impressive.Now I know what I have to save up for next...:thinking:

4. aj johnson

5. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Are you a readywelder vendor?

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

If I recall correctly, I believe he's a vendor on Planet4x4.net.

But, you're right - if he's selling here, shouldn't he pay to be a vendor? :confused:

On a side note, one of the guys I went to Moab (EJS) with this past year had one of those welders in his rig - I saw it used three times during that week - INVALUABLE! Also, come to find out, the dudes welder at his house broke half-way through his suspension build, and he finished the entire job with that welder. After seeing the work, I was impressed.

7. aj johnson

no, i'm not a vendor at planet...
    I just bought 4 of these, and am selling the ones that other people said they wanted and didn't come through with the cash...

8. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Ahhh.... My bad. :o

9. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Well, I just bought one. These are GREAT for trail repairs. Almost a MUST HAVE for a trail toolbox.

I've done business with AJ before - good guy to deal with.

10. aj johnson

thanks man..... still got one left for all you slackers out there! :haha: :haha:

11. Geargrinder

Geargrinder 1/2 ton status

I have one of these, and I can tell ya they ROCK :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :woot: :weld: :weld:

12. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Still got one left....?!

I'll take it!

Marv

13. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Got it!

Thanks for the deal, AJ.... this thing kick a$$!....

Marv

14. aj johnson

Glad you like it Marv!
    any other takers?