Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

REAL LIFE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, May 12, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I just got a new job,the guy I'm replacing, get this, he had a sex change,changed his name to Sharon, and is 53 years old. now for all the gory details, 15 years ago he killed his wife (named Sharon)did 8 years in the pokey (2nd degree manslaughter) then got out, been workin odd jobs since. HE got lucky in Wendover,used his winnings to get the ole richard and his two brothers removed and a hatchet wound to replace them and size D implants, fugliest person I've ever met, and to top it all off SHE has a deeper voice than I do.
    then he,she, it, whatever!??! changes it's name to his ex wife's name whom he killed /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif glad it's gone and found somewhere else to exist /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifNO bulls**t

2. johnc

johnc Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Crazy man!!!

3. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Get out while you still can /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

4. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

AHHHHH that would be f-ing scary and gross! eeek /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Sounds like an interesting dude....er....chick...

7. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif, not nice to talk about people.

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif that is some scary sh!t!!!!

8. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Hope I never came across this he/she....
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif