Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Reality Check

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Muddy K20, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Big Muddy K20

Big Muddy K20 Registered Member

So I've been reading the boards here for getting on a year, and have yet to post something. It's amazing how much a person can learn without saying a word...but it's also pretty lonely that way. Anyway, Reality has set in and I've decided to reassmble my Blazer and sell it to get some cash...I'm a pickup guy at heart and have been building a big K20 for awhile, it's almost done, now I'm out of money. I was gonna rip the truck apart to build the blazer of my dreams but my dreams are full of me and my pickup with no blazer in sight, so after a couple of days of contemplation and reflection I've decided the Blazer shall be rebuilt and taken for one last ride then time to sell it...I'll post some pics and maybe some vids of my trucks in action.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well you gotta do what you gotta do.... least you got a truck still! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Better to work on one ride and build it up the way want it then to have two and never really get either one done...

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I guess a welcome is in order ..... what took you so long ?

4. Big Muddy K20

lol never really had too much to say, kinda wanted to have something to talk about first...

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

So how do you like Sonoma? That's a nice area... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I sometimes make a detour to stop there if I am going to Bodega Bay...

6. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Understand man, try being young again, I've got a GMC sonoma that's lowered with a so called system in it, painted and the whole works, Then the 71 jimmy in progress, a 96 trek mountain bike needing maintence but I ride it everyday at school, and a 2001 Specialized Enduro Race Bike (mountain bike) that I"m trying to build for racing this season, (first race is at the end of this month)
    All of this while going to school full time, working just enough to pay my bills

7. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

don't sound like you got it so bad....

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Hey nothing wrong with pickups,,,this of course coming from a girl who ownes a pickup. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Big Muddy K20

Sonoma's ok, they've kinda ruined it a bit with all the developing, I mean how many houses do you need to build?
    They're wall to wall now...at least theres still some mud and a few obscure places to go wheelin'