Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Really big boobs **link to pic added** LOL

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by balzackks84, Feb 25, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I got my Hummer rims today. Man are those things birly. I wanted to post up some pics but the gallery says that i have a pic already downloaded with that name. But i know i don't. Anyone know whats up?

Oh yea... this chick that came into work today had really big boobs.

I put the pic in my link in my sig. Its the bottom left pic.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Re: Really big boobs

<font color="green"> Did you get the USA6x6 ones? If so, which style, the plate or tube ones? I just ordered my second set, I got the tube style the first time and decided that I wanted the plate ones, so I sold the first set. If they're the plate ones then I'd like to see pics for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

3. balzackks84

I just got the 185 tube set. Whats the dif between the tube and the plate? Ive already got the centers painted GM rally silver. They look PIMP. Oh yea they are the ones from USA 6x6. He takes a bit but it gets done so no complaints here. I'd recomend him if your in no rush.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yeah, I ordered both sets from USA6x6. Daniel does excellent work and is a real stand-up guy. The tube style ones have the centers cut out and a tube is put in with the original center part for the new backspace. On the plate ones the whole center is cut out and is replaced with an entirely new piece. I think they're both equally strong, I just like the way the plate ones look alot more so I decided to get them instead.</font>

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

This is all I got..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
    Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/balzackks84/photopage.html

Need extra data transfer? Sign up for GeoCities Pro or Webmaster. Learn more.

Search Yahoo! GeoCities

advanced search
    Build Your Own Web Site...
    With Yahoo! GeoCities, anyone can build a great web site...for free!

Learn more...

ADVERTISEMENT

6. balzackks84

The link should be working now. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I've had problems with that site before but the gallery still isn't in the greatest shape or i would have done it there.