Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Really stupid Question, but!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudbug1979, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Mudbug1979

Mudbug1979 1/2 ton status

I just got my Twin stick for the 203 and I am having some knobs machined for it. My question is, One of the shifters will read 2wd/4wd and the other will be high and low. Now it is 4H,2H,N,2L,4L, how will it be with the new shifter? Will 2 Be on the top or the bottom? Same for the High and the low? Sorry for the ignorant question but my mind isn't working this morning. Thanks.

2. Mudbug1979

Mudbug1979 1/2 ton status

Anyone

Anyone?

3. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

You bought a twin stick for the 203???? Why? I hope it is cheep or looks much more bling than the stock shift levers. All I ever do is get a second upper lever and knob, gut the box and drill a couple of holes in a piece of flat steel to connect the upper lever to the stock push rods.

As far as what moves ware. On mine the 4wd is the drivers knob and the forward is 2wd...rearward is 4wd. The passenger side knob is High-N-Low with high to the back and low forward. If you bought some aftermarket setup the linkage might be different don't know. Got a pic of it?