Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rear brake line

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Muddytazz, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I tried a search of a bunch of different combinations and came up empty(guess i don't know the magic wording). Anyways, on the 14FF, i'm looking for a extended brake line that runs from the frame rail to the distribution block(including the dist block, since they are permanently afixed to each other). What have you all used?

2. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

OrmeBros.com has the block for -3AN. I got it, some -3 hose, two hose ends, and the frame end I.V. flare to -3 adapter from them and made my own.
    Also got the bits to do the fronts from them, but have yet to get to it.

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

we just did a 10b-14b converion on an 84...used i think a skyjacker rear hose... could be wrong, ill ask tonight and repost, for now see if skyjacker has one...

4. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

you could take the hose you have now to napa or any other parts store and match up the hose to a longer hose with the same fittings.or get the ones form superlift or call 4 wheel parts and see what they got.AZ kicken offroad can make a custom one.they are making hoses for the disk brake kits and im sure they can make a extended rear hose for ya also.