Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rear floor replacment

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JDELBLAZ, Apr 7, 2002.

1. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

Im looking for pics of any one who has replaced there floor in the rear of there blazer i have to replace mine and i cant get on from gm any more so i bought the one from LMC have any of you used this before please help thanks

2. StonerK5

StonerK5 1/2 ton status

3. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/album/22742026nbhEtBOZnc>http://community.webshots.com/album/22742026nbhEtBOZnc</a> If you want help of any more info PM me.
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=Bad</font color=blue>

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue>You can still get one that's genuine GM ........ go to gmpartsdirect.com ........ I have the part # at home, but Itali83 or BlazerBoy may have it ........ it's a great peice that includes the tailpan. It's pretty much the only way you can get it unless a dealership just so happens to have one laying around ....... they've been discontinued from GM. I hope this helps and if you need any help or advice, feel free to drop me a line or any of the others who have done this. We all have tons of info including wheel wells, sealant, gas filler cover. etc. ...... let us know ...... we're here for you !

5. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

I was going to tell you to contact RIZ!! nevermind......

6. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Damn you people! Now I have to go find my invoice. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Actually I lost thing and it been bugging the crap out of me because I've really need those numbers to share with people. I bought like $1,500 worth of stuff and several of those part #s are related to the floor swap. I think I have it laying in the glove box of the car, I'll look here when I get home. Mine was like $410 or $375 for the floor. I'm sure you can still get one, you must have a lazy parts man, haha. They parts department has like some automated phone in network and they type the part # in and it comes back with all the dealers who have that part in their warehouse. I saw my parts guy do it when I was trying to find the now extinct K5 bedside. If they didn't do that phone in thing, then they're not trying. Good luck man, because when you open that area up, you're going to find a whole host of problems.