Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rear heat

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big d, Nov 1, 2001.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

i got the idea from this forum for rear heat in my blazer(from a suburban). but i was wondering if some one could fill me in on what to look for in the salvage yard, process of installing it in my blazer and intergrating it into my interior(will it be ugly?)also i would like pictures/information of all possible related material to this project to make it go as smooth as possible.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hey Darren did you ever get the gate diagram I sent ya...I 'd like to hear more about this too so I thought I'd atleast bring it back to the top for ya [​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

3. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I once saw a factory rear heater in a burb and it was a little black box located on the right hand side all the way at the back by the tailgate, behind the third seat.

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

just do an inverter &amp; ceramic heater

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>