Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rear inside fender help needed

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ducati-cooter, Mar 31, 2002.

1. ducati-cooter

ducati-cooter Registered Member

I am needing to replace both of the inner rear panels, and some other misc. peices back ther. what do they call the inner fenders in the rear of our blazers and does any body know who sells them, I have been looking and may have just overlooked it.

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

LMC sells them and the new ones bolt into the floor. They are called rear fender wells. I think JCWhitney sells them too.

3. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

you may want to take a closer look at the metal around the rear fenders wells. Chances are if the fender wells are rusted out the metal around them is even worse and it may be hard to bolt new ones on, if not impossible. the new ones will bolt on around the floor and up around the wheel well on the inside of the 1/4 panel. there was a story on replacing this stuff on this site a while ago, if you havent read it yet you should check it out.