Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rear leaf sag 88 K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by lizard49, Mar 14, 2004.

1. lizard49

lizard49 Registered Member

Hello all - I have seen this problem in here before but couldn't find it in the forums. My rear is sagging on my 88 K5 stock suspension. I have 210k miles on the truck. Went to Kragens and they have add a leafs, 1500 & 2000 lbs. Any suggestions? Or link for where this was gone over in the forums?

Thanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

click here ord Go to catalog look up 0 rate add a leafs. Also look under there project vehicles, there is a burb that they are hookin up that has em'. Great products!!! I have purchased from them a few times. So has a lot of guys from here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

First, buy new springs, they really aren't that badly priced if you look around, then worry about add-a-leaves or zero rates, I have the same problem, i personally am not going to start stacking things just to try to get back to regular height. IMO, it's just not worth it.

4. lizard49

lizard49 Registered Member

Thanks for your advice. I don't mind adding 1 leaf; I am going to do it myself so no biggie. Kragens only wants $35-45 for the part. How much are new spings? $200? And where to buy..........? /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well i'm not sure about other companies, but where i bought my lift kit, they want $85/ spring, those are 4" lifted springs. Those are at Rough Country.