Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rear leaf springs

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by lakotajoe, Aug 15, 2001.

1. lakotajoe

lakotajoe Registered Member

I just put new leaf springs on a couple of months ago and have gone through 3 u joints I am being told that the pinuon angle is to much. The sprins only made my back end set up an inch or two higher than level. The question is how do I get ride of the angle and the other is will it hurt to take out some of the leafs from the pack.

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

You need to fill out your profile. What year is your K5, is it lifted? Any mods? We need to know these things before we can help...

Mike

<font color=green>"It's like a sore dick deal, You cant beat it!"</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>

3. LittleJimmy

LittleJimmy 1/2 ton status

Maybe shim it up or down which ever directtion you need to go. Or go with a cv style drive shaft. I would not pull out any leafs. Espeically if you are wheeling hard.

4. lakotajoe

lakotajoe Registered Member

Its an 88 no lift and no mods yet unfortunatly it dosnt hardly see dirt any more west central Missouri is not the place to be if you want to wheel.