Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rear Seatbelts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by kgillyk5, Jul 10, 2003.

1. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Removing the top on a 90'k5 but the two outside belts connect to the top /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I need plain old lap belts that will bolt into the wheelwell area and buckle to the backseat outside positions /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif " <font color="blue"> blue </font> prefered but will use whatever you got." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Wanna trade for some gray one out of my 79 that came out of a 89ish k5...pickin up a 90 top and need your style belts to convert....

DW

3. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sorry, I need to get my top back on w/ the original belts before fall. Just need the lap belts to get me through the 10 weeks a year that its not snowing around here. Thanks though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Lake auto in Ballston spa has a 87 blazer that is blue inside. I think the rear seatbelts are there. I might be going there monday morning. I'll see. If they do, I'll grab them. If i can get them out!!

5. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thanks Henry, Let me know what you find. These F*#@in' rusted torx bolts are to much fun. Dont know if I can re-tap and save the mount, got head drilled off but looks like the whole mount has to go...but thats for another forum.